• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

X-Men: Apocalypse

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Man, this one will be the best one yet. I do wonder how it's going to work out because Apocalypse is immortal mutant.

Anyone else excited to see this?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I can't believe I didn't make a thread for this haha. Most people know I'm the big comic book fan around here, and X-Men is my favorite franchise that -with the comics and the cartoon- got me into all of this in the early 90s (along with Spider-Man).

The original X-Men movies were good enough, and at the time I was just excited to have them at all. However, First Class and Days of Future Past really made the franchise great. I've loved the cast and the direction of the films and this one looks to be the best yet.

Any newly debuting characters (to these three movies in particular) you're looking forward to seeing in this one, Bizzy?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've always been fascinated by Apocalypse, so I'm curious how they're going to use him in this movie.

Unlike you, I wasn't a big fan of the first few movies, the last couple of ones have been amazing. Such a wonderful cast.

How bout' yourself, @Scoundrel

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I've always had a thing for Olivia Munn and Psylocke is my personal favorite female X-Man so I think that character will be fun. I also always loved Archangel when he was one of Apocalypse's horsemen so that could be cool too.

I'm a fan of Cyclops much more now than when I was a kid, so seeing this younger version of him could be cool. Also the actress that plays Jean is from Game of Thrones so I'm interested in how she does as well.

Out of all the new characters featured, Nightcrawler is my favorite one. I hope he has a decent role but I think he's a kid as well so it may not be huge.