• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies X-Men 3: The Last Stand

B

Blitz

I just saw the commercial for this a few minutes ago. It looks pretty awesome, beast looks funny XD

Other than him, I think there was no other new people on the commercial unless I missed them.

Who else saw some footage and what do you think?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It looks alright, without Singer directing it I believe it will be of poor quality compared to the first two X-Men movies.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I'm kind've nervouse about this movie. Piccolo is right, seeing as SInger isn't directing the movie, I don't see the same quality coming from it. The first two movies were really really well made, and I just don't think the third is going to be able to keep up the same quality.

We'll see though, you never know.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am sure it's gonna be okay. I am sure the guy who's directing it knows what he's doing and he'll be doing a good job with it. I am looking forward in seeing it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He may know what he is doing, but is no Singer, who is a young, but very good director.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes Singer is a good but I am sure this guy will surprise a lot of people, I've seen a recent interview with him(don't remember where) but he said he has lots of surprises.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That does not mean the suprises will be good, and regardless there is no way he'll be able to match Singer.

A

Angel03

I hope it will be good, I am psyched to seeing it. Yeah I actually downloaded the preview awhile ago. There probably going to focus on some of the younger children that most likely are a little grown up like ShadowCat and the guy who I forget his name but is tall, muscular and very strong. Then in the preview they showed some angel character I believe his name is Arch Angel, if there is a character that goes by that name. I really hope for this to be a good movie. I guess will have to wait and see. I wasn't really ever aware of who the director was. But I agree that Singer did an excellent job on the first two movies. Why isn't he doing the third one? Just curious to know.

Vegito728

Registered Member
What happened to NightCrawler? It looks pretty good I won't see it in theaters mainly because my parents won't want to. But I'm sure it will be just fine. I'm kind of happy Beast is in it I have liked him since I was little lol.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont think he is in it anymore, sadly, I wish he was, the opening scene to X-Men 2 was awesome.