X-Men 3 Announced (X-3)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It's announced, and it looks awesome as expected:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/

Is anyone else looking forward to this? Warning, the trailer above definitely has some spoilers in it and answers some questions people had after watching 2.

2. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

I am looking forward to it, however I could never get that damn trailer to play.

I am excited that Kelsey Grammer is Beast *although many arent*. I am also excited about Angel being in this next movie.

What pisses me off....no friggin Gambit. Gambit is one of my favorite heros and xmen.

3. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

you need the latest version of quicktime. i had 6.* and i couldn't update it so i had to download the newest version off the website which is 7.*

it looks pretty cool, but wtf did they do to juggernaut. he's one of my fav villans from the x-men universe and they made him look like some s&m guy with a retardo helmet. he doesn't even look that big.

x-men 1 was alright, part 2 was a little better, so here's hoping that part 3 takes the cake.

4. LaRazaUnida

Xmen 2 was awsome because I believe that is when they drove the Rx8.

And dangit, I thought I had the newest version. I went to upgrade and it said that I had the newest version already. Then I went to download and it wanted to install Itunes as well and I was like furk that.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Looks farggin' awesome. Definatly looking forward to it.

6. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

yeah, quicktime piggybacks on the itunes setup and you're forced to install itunes. although i think once it's installed, you can choose to uninstall just itunes.

7. LaRazaUnida

^^
    Glad to hear that, when I get home I will install 7...I want to see this Xmen trailer!

What have been some of your guys' favorite Xmen?

Ive already said mine, Gambit, Angel, and Wolverine.

*Side note of comics* Just went to marvel.com and saw that they are making a comic of Wolverine vs The Hulk. The Hulk tore Wolverine in half and threw his two pieces four miles apart...it was kinda tite.

8. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Erm, that actually happened in the comics?

Anyways, I'm really excited, I'm a big fan of the movies. Though I'm not able to and have decided not to see the trailer. Is everyone from X-2 in it?

9. LaRazaUnida

^
    Yea, it just happened in the new comic that just came out. Thats why I said to go to marvel.com Its a new series. The plot is that there were some disturbances in some snow mountains, gov find out that its hulk. Everyone freaks out, so they hire Wolverine to kill him.

10. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

wow lol the hulk killed him then? funny. X-3 should be awesome, can't wait. My bro went to x2 for his bday at the movies when it came out. That was a nice movie. On a sidenote, the xmen games are all pretty good also.