• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

X Games Skateboard IPOD Shelf w/Speakers

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all
I came across this one on Skatercafe.com's forums and thought I would share it.

Skatercafe said:
The X Games Skateboard Speaker Shelf will definitely add some color into your living room, brightening it up with a speaker shelf that features X Games graphics, boasting a 30-pin iPod dock up front which is accompanied by a couple of 5" speakers and easy-mount French cleats. It measures 29" x 5.5" x 8", so make sure you have enough space before bringing one of these $179 IPOD player home. I think the more industrious among you would probably be able to cobble up something like this from parts of a discarded iPod dock
I think I will have to try this one out, I have a few spare decks to try this out on. I'll post a few pics when I make one.

viLky

ykLiv
Whoa, that's cool looking. I like when they get innovative and start creating things like this. Very stylish... A bit pricey, though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 0
ysabel Movies & TV 2
ysabel Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 10