TV X Factor

Saffy

Registered Member
X Factor started tonight here,,, the first show is good so far with some really good auditions and of course some mental ones:lol:
Should be some youtube clips tomorrow to get on here:lol:

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
They're starting an X Factor over here too. Supposedly it's a better version of American Idol. I'll give it a shot seeing as how Idol has been pretty terrible for the past few seasons.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I only watched it because I was at my parents. It seems to get worse each year. It concerns me that there are so many people in the UK that think they have talent. They actually believe they're good even though you can see the judges are in pain.

Saffy

Registered Member
They're starting an X Factor over here too. Supposedly it's a better version of American Idol. I'll give it a shot seeing as how Idol has been pretty terrible for the past few seasons.
I cant see how X Factor will be any different to Idol really:confused::shake:
I only watched it because I was at my parents. It seems to get worse each year. It concerns me that there are so many people in the UK that think they have talent. They actually believe they're good even though you can see the judges are in pain.
i know, its amazing how they cant seem to hear themselves:-/ You do get some good talent though,, look at Leona Lewis, and Alexandra Burke:) not sure what happened to JOe McElderry though:cry:

Vixen

Registered Member
I plan on going on X-Factor.

Only problem is, I don't know how it works, I origionally thought you just turned up, filled a form and they give you a sticker, but apparently you need to apply for it from somewhere and then hope to god they invite you for the audition.

Anyone know how to do it? :confused:
------
That video made me lol like fuck.

I think she's on drugs, prescription drugs.

Last edited:

Saffy

Registered Member
Yes, and then look at this person who they ended up putting through! What the fuck?

YouTube - SHIRLENA JOHNSON - MERCY - X FACTOR 2010 - HQ video
she aint going through now,,, they received her medical redcords;)

X FACTOR 2010: Shirlena Johnson axed over 'concerns for her welfare' | Mail Online

I plan on going on X-Factor.

Only problem is, I don't know how it works, I origionally thought you just turned up, filled a form and they give you a sticker, but apparently you need to apply for it from somewhere and then hope to god they invite you for the audition.

Anyone know how to do it? :confused:
------
That video made me lol like fuck.

I think she's on drugs, prescription drugs.
you could probably go to the web site and apply just google it:D
------
This one was pretty good though:nod::D

YouTube - Gamu Nhengu's X Factor Audition - itv.com/xfactor

Last edited: