WWYD - Bizarre Hypothetical situations

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
For Guys:

If one day, after having sexual relations, you got pregnant. (Ok, this is a hypothetical situation so if your answer is "males cannot get pregnant", better not reply at all). What would you do?

- Would you abort it?
- Would you have it?
- Either way, would you keep quiet about it or would you be willing to be featured at a reputable scientific journal?

For Girls:

If one day, you woke up with a penis. (Again, this is a hypothetical situation so if your answer is "it's not possible", then better not reply at all). What would you do?

- Would you er, experiment with it? :lol:
- Would you think of an operation ASAP to get rid of it? Would you keep it?
- Would you be willing to be featured at a reputable scientific journal or would you rather no one knew about it unless they need to to help you?

- Would you have it?
- Either way, would you keep quiet about it or would you be willing to be featured at a reputable scientific journal?
I would keep it and be quiet while having it. I wouldn't want to become some test subject in some lab getting poked with needles to find out "how did he do it?". Yes, I would just go into seclusion and have the baby privately.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
This is an easy question Ysa. I would SO experiment with it. Hours, days, weeks, maybe even months of experiments to figure out what happened. :lol:

Although I must say I've always wondered what it would be like to be able to write my name in the snow.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
This is an easy question Ysa. I would SO experiment with it. Hours, days, weeks, maybe even months of experiments to figure out what happened. :lol:

Although I must say I've always wondered what it would be like to be able to write my name in the snow.
Wouldn't that hurt? :rotfl:

I most likely will experiment with it too. Then schedule an operation. I'm not sure about the scientific journal. Maybe if the price is right.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Wouldn't that hurt? :rotfl:

I most likely will experiment with it too. Then schedule an operation. I'm not sure about the scientific journal. Maybe if the price is right.
I'm sure there's a cream that could fix that problem of pain. With all the experimenting going on it's only natural that you would want to makes sure it stays fresh and alive in case you wanted to sell yourself to the scientific journal.

wooly

I am the woolrus
if i did choose to have the baby, i'm havng a cesarean! i mean... i can't really see where that baby's gonna come out from... and i'm not sure if i want to know.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
If one day, after having sexual relations, you got pregnant. (Ok, this is a hypothetical situation so if your answer is "males cannot get pregnant", better not reply at all). What would you do?

- Would you abort it?
- Would you have it?
Ok So after some thought the initial instinct was to panic and abort it. But then I got to thinking... I dont have a period, I gain weight and lose weight all the time in odd influxes, I have mood swings, and odd eating habits already, so chances are I wouldnt even know I was pregnant until I started showing.

By then It'd be a late term abortion which is illegal in most states and immoral in my opinion and conscious. Soooo chances are I'd just chin up and go through with it. I'd have to suck up my man-pride and stake the claim that "its for science now!". Which I doubt would be an issue, not sure if a "motherly" instinct would kick in or not, but after the birth which I'm still worried about... where is it coming out of? Just gonna be a weird version of a cesarean or something? But after the birth I dont think I'd have much trouble giving it up to the Docs for studying or something....

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
:hmm:

other than write my name in the snow, i'm not sure what i would do with a penis. i can't think of any chicks I'd want to do.

that's just beurky, really. :urp: