• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWW? Chewbacca VS Worf

Who Would Win? Chewbacca or Worf?

• Chewbacca- beats droids in Space Chess

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Worf- beats Borg in space ships

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pianobone

Registered Member
Okay, it's space time folks. This round- the mighty Chewbacca versus Lt. Commander Worf. Star Wars VS Star Trek.

=======
Chewbacca- "Let the wookie win," rips arms out of sockets, carries [email protected]$$ wookie bowcaster, master mechanic and technician

Worf- Klingon warrior, instinctive and battle hardened, but also has superior Starfleet Officer training. Proficient with both melee and ranged weaponry.
=======

This one comes down to brute strength. A battle of biceps. I haven't made up my mind yet, I'll vote after I read some replies.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I voted for Chewbacca, becuase I've never watched a single series of Start Trek. And nopt planning to in the future.

Teorropy

I vote Chewee because for the sole purpose, I really havn't seen him fight to much, I don't know what the limits of his strengths are. I have seen worf, yet I do consider him to be a good match for Chewee, I think chewee will win in the end.

Bill

Registered Member
pfft. Your all so mislead. Worf would SO beat Chewbacca any day of the week. I have no doubt in my mind that in a battle between the two, Worf would use both his superior technology, and intellegence... Because I don't know what MUAAAAR means, so it could be "You will now die!" or "Get me an icecream, wench-slave.."

[SARCASM]Though we all know that chewbacca is way more charming.... MUAAAR![/SARCASM]

Teorropy

Maybe Bill, but what if it was hand to hand combat? I mean after Chewee asks for the ice cream sandwich he may beat some ass.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Yeah same here, I'm all for Chewbacca but I haven't heard of Worf. :tough:

Bill

Registered Member
HE is a KLINGON. Also, he looks bigger than Chewy, if you ask me.
And at hand-2-hand combat, he would SO rip apart the yedi/guy...