• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE's Where Are They Now? - Vader

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
This was a really interesting read. I never got a chance to watch Vader for an extended period - it felt like I'd see him in WCW for a month and then he'd be gone, and maybe see a WWF match and then he'd be gone. I could just have limited exposure to him before he went to Japan, not sure. However, he's always been an interesting wrestling figure to me, a really intriguing and classic figure.

It's a good read, and at the end it shows that Vader is doing a lot of cool work and good for people; I'm happy to hear that, it sounds like he's been through a lot.

Make note that after clicking on the link, there are three parts (marked 1|2|3 at the bottom).

WWE: Homepage > Superstars > Where Are They Now? > Where Are They Now? Vader

Thoughts on the article, and on Vader in general?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw a lot of Vader in my life, one of the most gifted and strongest big men to ever wrestle. I remember when he used to do a back flip from the top ropes, I couldn't believe that someone is size could do that.

Unfortunately the WWF didn't give him a chance to shine, which was a big mistake on there part.

I can't go to the link you posted since it's blocked at work, but I'll give it a read later.

I've also recently seen his son in a few matches, he's not as gifted as his father, but he's pretty good.