WWE's Chris Jericho (Y2J) assaulted by fan

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

Once again, idiots are taking the pro wrestling business too seriously and as such they're crossing the line.

3. Babe_Ruth

I agree, and if I was Jericho I would do the same, and I totally agree with him when he tells the bodyguards "Do your fucking job" Jericho shouldn't be the one kicking the fans ass, it should be the bodyguards who are paid to protect him.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

video isnt working for me...o well...

apparently this isnt the first time something has occured in victoria. doubt they go back there anytime soon.

jericho acted in self defense here. ppl need to wake the fuck up...ITS FAKE

5. Babe_Ruth

YouTube - Chris Jericho hits a girl!

Here's another video my friend, this one is a different angle. He punched a girl in the face, but she deserved it. Like you said it was self defense.

6. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

She was being a bitch but he probably shouldn't have jacked some chick in the face. I mean if the 2nd video looks like she shoved him, then he punched her in the face.

After that it looks like the chicks boyfriend comes up and hits him. Which right or wrong he needed to do. If anyone slugs your girl you need to get involved, it doesn't matter who's right at that point, some dude punches your girl even if she was being the biggest worthless bitch on the planet you gotta go after blood. Thems the rules.

I'll give him that his fans were being dicks, but then again I think he's a pretty big douchebag so I don't really care what happens to him. He should get better security and stop slugging chicks in the face. It would have been enough to push her off and lock the doors and let his shitty bodyguards do their jobs.

7. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

I agree with Duke here, he shouldn't have slugged her, and he really needs better security. They shouldn't have let that crazy woman near him. But seriously, he shouldn't have punched her. How is that even justified? She just grabbed at him.

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

The punch seems out of line but with all those people there and them being so aggressive its tough to say what I would do. You fear for your life with that many people coming at you.

9. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

I'm just saying a simple shove would have been sufficient. He's a wrestler twice her size, a fist to the face is completely overboard.

10. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

Fear for his life? What kind of pussy wrestler fears his life from some girl shoving him. Everyone was yelling but dude didn't attack him till Jericho punched his girl in the face. Not to mention the ten dudes who has who are paid to protect him. Yeah no I don't think fear pushed him to far pretty sure stupidity and anger did the job.