Wwe vs. TNA

WWE is dropping big time. Vince is pissed off as hell. It seems no matter what he does people just don't care anymore. TNA is killing WWE right now. WWE has three shows a week I suggest, since smackdown is going to a shitty network soon, it is time to combined the three shows and fire all the crappy wrestlers you don't need and just have RAW. TNA is rising so fast mainly because of Kurt Angle. WWE will not be around much longer if they don't start listening to there fans. there ratings are the lowest they have been in like 20 years. TNA is not getting the greatest ratings as of right now just because joe is champ but, they are still a much better off company then WWE right now.

Last edited:

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would like to know and would like you to defend your comment that TNA is killing WWE right now. In what way? TNA Impact can't even get better ratings than the AM replay of Monday Night Raw.

Like I said TNA ratings have been down because of Joe's title rain but they were extremely good for TNA when Angle was champ and just you wait. Kurt will get the title back soon. Also did you know that ratings for Raw dropped even more when Vince said he world pay people to watch. If you have to go as low as trying to buy people to watch your shitty show, that is pretty bad IMO

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Like I said TNA ratings have been down because of Joe's title rain but they were extremely good for TNA when Angle was champ and just you wait. Kurt will get the title back soon. Also did you know that ratings for Raw dropped even more when Vince said he world pay people to watch. If you have to go as low as trying to buy people to watch your shitty show, that is pretty bad IMO
By extremely good ratings you mean they were about the same as ECW, WWE's third brand...or the "C Show?" I think they beat ECW once or twice but that's as good as its ever been. (That's not good, by the way).

I honestly think TNA is going to keep Joe as their champ for a while...I mean if they had him become the first person to ever survive King of the MOuntain you'd think they have big plans for him. Of course I'd give the belt to AJ Styles, but thats me.

Are Raw's ratings poor right now? Yes, yes they are. Is TNA even remotely close to becoming competition RIGHT NOW? As Vince McMahon says, no chance in hell.

Here's what I believe the WWE should do:

- Get rid of ECW. Move the wrestlers to either RAW or SmackDown!
- Continue to have RAW and SmackDown! as separate brands.
- Change SmackDown!'s name to a better sounding name. Something impactful, but not SmackDown!
- Stop having wrestlers nobody likes wrestle. I.E. The Great Khali, The Miz, Vladamir, Colin, Armadolo (lol) and anybody who gets no crowd reaction.
- Have a combination of fantasy and realistic wrestlers.
- Take advantage of the good wrestlers you have: John Morrison is a good wrestler. WHY are you putting him in a tag team with The Miz? MVP is good. Why not take advantage of that? Carlito is a great mid-carder, use him. And everybody else I'm forgetting.
- Stop with the game show give-away ideas. They're here to watch entertaining wrestling, not Wheel of Fortune.

With these few steps I believe WWE would be going on the correct path.

Last edited:
By extremely good ratings you mean they were about the same as ECW, WWE's third brand...or the "C Show?" I think they beat ECW once or twice but that's as good as its ever been. (That's not good, by the way).

I honestly think TNA is going to keep Joe as their champ for a while...I mean if they had him become the first person to ever survive King of the MOuntain you'd think they have big plans for him. Of course I'd give the belt to AJ Styles, but thats me.

Are Raw's ratings poor right now? Yes, yes they are. Is TNA even remotely close to becoming competition RIGHT NOW? As Vince McMahon says, no chance in hell.
Do you have any clue where TNA use to be? They have come so far and will keep growing. They will become better then wwe in no time. WWE is becoming pure shit. I don't even care to watch wwe anymore for the pure shit it has become.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
- Get rid of ECW. Move the wrestlers to either RAW or SmackDown!
I might be one of the few, but I enjoy ECW. Its a minor leagues that's on television. Its there to create new stars and refresh old ones. I think its fine, but yeah...my opinion. I'd keep it.

- Continue to have RAW and SmackDown! as separate brands.
I agree...I'm a fan of the brand split.

- Change SmackDown!'s name to a better sounding name. Something impactful, but not SmackDown!
I'd keep it...its our only reminder of the Rock!

- Stop having wrestlers nobody likes wrestle. I.E. The Great Khali, The Miz, Vladamir, Colin, Armadolo (lol) and anybody who gets no crowd reaction.
I agree although I think the Miz is an extremely good wrestler. That dude is one of the most improved talents since he started. Him and Morrison are on fire. I'm not sold that Kozlov sucks yet...i"ll give him a chance.

- Take advantage of the good wrestlers you have. John Morrison is a good wrestler. WHY are you putting him in a tag team with The Miz? MVP is good. Why not take advantage of that? Carlito is a great mid-carder, use him. And everybody else I'm forgetting.
Miz and Morrison are awesome together. Their reign as champs has been very good and their segment on wwe.com is hilarious. Carlito is under used...I'll agree there.

Ok I'm done lol
------
Do you have any clue where TNA use to be? They have come so far and will keep growing. They will become better then wwe in no time. WWE is becoming pure shit. I don't even care to watch wwe anymore for the pure shit it has become.
I do know where TNA used to be, but when they signed all these big names and got their little 2 hour show it was supposed to take off right away...it really hasn't. Big mouth Kurt Angle says TNA will have better ratings than Smackdown by the end of 2008. What a joke that is...maybe he should start with beating ECW consistently first.

Dont take this as me hating on TNA because I dont hate them...I watch them and for the most part enjoy their show. And that's your opinion that WWE is shit...I'll argue its not as bad as people wanna make it out to be. Hopefully the draft will shake things up a bit.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's no way that TNA is scaring the WWE right now, I know the ratings are bad for the WWE, but not that bad, they won't be going out of business anytime soon.

TNA as gone a very long since they first started, but there's no way there even near the WWE in fans and ratings.

The WWE have to make some changes, there's no denying that, but TNA is not scaring them that's for sure.

Unity

Jedi Mind Tricks
Staff member
TNA rules...I'm a huge fan. WWE is simply the bigger and more successful company, hands down. I'm a fan of both.

I did not say that today that TNA was going to take over the WWE. I just feel that right now TNA is being more sucsessful then WWE is with what they are trying to do.