• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE TV: how addicted are you?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I watch RAW, PPVs and NXT, SmackDown not so much. I mean, I'll watch it if its on, but I won't go out of my way to watch it.

I dunno if anyone remembers 'WWE Confidential', but that was a pretty cool show.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
I cannot call myself an addict as I mostly watch RAW and NXT occasionally. Thanks to GF I am kept abreast of matches/shows I may have missed.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I try to catch as much as possible whenever I can....but I'm not as religious when it comes to wrestling as I used to be. I watch RAW, Smackdown, Superstars, Vintage Classic and Impact...

Raw is getting better and better, so I might tune into it more often and Smackdown I just tend to miss because I forget it's on, but I did catch a few highlights of it today, during the replay.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I do also watch Impact, Xplosion and Ring of Honor on HDNet.