WWE TV: how addicted are you?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I'm curious as to the watching habits of other dirty smarks like myself, specific to WWE programming. I know that a couple of you don't watch at all, but is there anyone besides me here who rarely misses any of the three shows and weeps openly when he can't afford a PPV? What's your normal routine for the consumption of this wonderful product?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's funny, I almost created this thread myself a week ago. I watch:

Raw
Smackdown
NXT
WWE Vintage classic(an hour program of classic matches every Saturday night)
I buy a lot of DVD's

I watch a lot of matches on Youtube, so let's just say I watch a lot of Wrestling. I wish I had WWE on Demand.

I would watch Superstars, but they don't air it here.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
It's funny, I almost created this thread myself a week ago. I watch:

Raw
Smackdown
NXT
WWE Vintage classic(an hour program of classic matches every Saturday night)
I buy a lot of DVD's

I watch a lot of matches on Youtube, so let's just say I watch a lot of Wrestling. I wish I had WWE on Demand.

I would watch Superstars, but they don't air it here.
Four shows, shit. I cannot count to save my soul. Yeah, I watch Superstars every Thursday. No one's more dedicated than you, though, BR, so I should have known that you were sponging up every bit you could get!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Actually, a lot of people are more addicted than I am, I wish I knew a lot more about the history of the WWF/E ect.

You probably know by now I love studying this type of stuff. It's one of the reasons why I love to buy the DVD's that portray the careers of some wrestlers.

Last edited:

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm less addicted right now then I've been before in the past. I watch RAW, NXT, Superstars, Impact, Smackdown and PPV's (when possible). I also have a lot of DVDs but I dont watch them as religiously as I used too.

Alot of time I have to tape them but I'm usually always watching. I know that makes me sense addicted as hell but I used to be ALOT more addicted I can assure you.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
You probably know by now I love studying this type of stuff.
Oh, yes, sir! That's why I used the word "dedicated".

I'm less addicted right now then I've been before in the past. I watch RAW, NXT, Superstars, Impact, Smackdown and PPV's (when possible). I also have a lot of DVDs but I dont watch them as religiously as I used too.

Alot of time I have to tape them but I'm usually always watching. I know that makes me sense addicted as hell but I used to be ALOT more addicted I can assure you.
Impact?! Traitor!!

No, of course I kid. I watch it, although my sister and I should really call it "Skimpast," since we play half the matches at double speed. Your thoughts, again, sound like mine to me.

It ain't quite 1999 no more, but [strikE]Mama needs her stories [/strikE]I still don't want to miss any of my [strikE]male-oriented soap operas[/strikE] wrestling stuff if I don't have to.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Every show but Superstars (FU WGN America and not being in PA).

I buy Wrestlemania, Survivor Series and Royal Rumble every year regardless of the card.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally, I believe two people here on the forums know more about Wrestling then I actually do. That would be Millz and Tucker, I've actually learned a lot from you to, and I know I will keep learning.

That's no disrespect to the other wrestling fans at GF, but I just believe those are the top two and I round the top three.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Haha, I'll argue myself down a couple of notches later, BR. I'll tell you one thing I really like about being part of this group, though: when I do miss something from TV, I know that I can count on my GF peeps to fill me in. Despite a substantial WWE jones, this is the only wrestling discussion forum I need.

Lately I have been watching zero WWE programming, but when I had gotten back into it I was watching RAW and PPVs, since I didn't get Smackdown and wasn't really interested in any of the others.

I know I've said this a lot lately, but I need to start watching again. Haha.