WWE TV: how addicted are you?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I'm curious as to the watching habits of other dirty smarks like myself, specific to WWE programming. I know that a couple of you don't watch at all, but is there anyone besides me here who rarely misses any of the three shows and weeps openly when he can't afford a PPV? What's your normal routine for the consumption of this wonderful product?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's funny, I almost created this thread myself a week ago. I watch:

Raw
    Smackdown
    NXT
    WWE Vintage classic(an hour program of classic matches every Saturday night)
    I buy a lot of DVD's

I watch a lot of matches on Youtube, so let's just say I watch a lot of Wrestling. I wish I had WWE on Demand.

I would watch Superstars, but they don't air it here.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Four shows, shit. I cannot count to save my soul. Yeah, I watch Superstars every Thursday. No one's more dedicated than you, though, BR, so I should have known that you were sponging up every bit you could get!

4. Babe_Ruth

Actually, a lot of people are more addicted than I am, I wish I knew a lot more about the history of the WWF/E ect.

You probably know by now I love studying this type of stuff. It's one of the reasons why I love to buy the DVD's that portray the careers of some wrestlers.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm less addicted right now then I've been before in the past. I watch RAW, NXT, Superstars, Impact, Smackdown and PPV's (when possible). I also have a lot of DVDs but I dont watch them as religiously as I used too.

Alot of time I have to tape them but I'm usually always watching. I know that makes me sense addicted as hell but I used to be ALOT more addicted I can assure you.

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Oh, yes, sir! That's why I used the word "dedicated".

Impact?! Traitor!!

No, of course I kid. I watch it, although my sister and I should really call it "Skimpast," since we play half the matches at double speed. Your thoughts, again, sound like mine to me.

It ain't quite 1999 no more, but [strikE]Mama needs her stories [/strikE]I still don't want to miss any of my [strikE]male-oriented soap operas[/strikE] wrestling stuff if I don't have to.

7. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Every show but Superstars (FU WGN America and not being in PA).

I buy Wrestlemania, Survivor Series and Royal Rumble every year regardless of the card.

8. Babe_Ruth

Personally, I believe two people here on the forums know more about Wrestling then I actually do. That would be Millz and Tucker, I've actually learned a lot from you to, and I know I will keep learning.

That's no disrespect to the other wrestling fans at GF, but I just believe those are the top two and I round the top three.

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Haha, I'll argue myself down a couple of notches later, BR. I'll tell you one thing I really like about being part of this group, though: when I do miss something from TV, I know that I can count on my GF peeps to fill me in. Despite a substantial WWE jones, this is the only wrestling discussion forum I need.

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Lately I have been watching zero WWE programming, but when I had gotten back into it I was watching RAW and PPVs, since I didn't get Smackdown and wasn't really interested in any of the others.

I know I've said this a lot lately, but I need to start watching again. Haha.