• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE Tough Enough thread

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Okay I've finally completely caught up...

Shocked to find out Martin had to go because an injury. I think him and Luke were the front runners.

Also not surprised to see both AJ and Christina go. It was clear who the top 3 left were so why waste time.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Okay I've finally completely caught up...

Shocked to find out Martin had to go because an injury. I think him and Luke were the front runners.

Also not surprised to see both AJ and Christina go. It was clear who the top 3 left were so why waste time.
Indeed. Andy, Luke and Jeremiah were always my top 3, and honestly... I don't know who is going to win.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I had mixed feelings after this week.

-I was always behind Andy but thought that he threw the equivalent of a hissy fit during elimination...kind of soured me on the kid. Now it feels like the quiet, tall, good guy is "ehh" in my book. I always give chances when it comes to wrestling, though.

-Part of me was pulling for AJ because he was an underdog, but I think SCSA was right, one great promo doesn't make up for all of the days of mediocrity.

-Also, haven't watched a full episode in a while but I think I officially have a crush on Christina after this week haha...she always kind of blended in but...hey. :)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
-I was always behind Andy but thought that he threw the equivalent of a hissy fit during elimination...kind of soured me on the kid. Now it feels like the quiet, tall, good guy is "ehh" in my book. I always give chances when it comes to wrestling, though.
I think Stone Cold meant to bring that out of him. Makes sense. Now "Silent Rage" has come out of his hiding zone. Good for him!

I'm also stoked to see The Miz on there next week.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I think Stone Cold meant to bring that out of him. Makes sense. Now "Silent Rage" has come out of his hiding zone. Good for him!

I'm also stoked to see The Miz on there next week.
Well the passion was nice to see out, but not - as SCSA called it - the politicking. Plus the throwing luggage down the stairs. Pouty much? I was behind this guy haha...maybe he'll show me a better side next week.

I didn't notice the preview for Miz, that should be awesome (no pun intended...or is it intended? :lol: ). He's at the top of the WWE but he also came from a similar background...worked his butt of in the indys, came through Tough Enough. I really think he'll have valuable advice.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll be surprised if Luke isn't in the final 2. I think overall he's the best guy left in the competition. Jeremiah is green in the ring and I don't think Andy is good enough charismatically.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah from the beginning I've thought it would be Luke all the way...he's definitely not perfect, but with Donny Osmond out of it I really have trouble picturing one of the other guys winning. Jeremiah has a likeable quality for sure, but he needs to get rid of that stiffness in the ring.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Yeah from the beginning I've thought it would be Luke all the way...he's definitely not perfect, but with Donny Osmond out of it I really have trouble picturing one of the other guys winning. Jeremiah has a likeable quality for sure, but he needs to get rid of that stiffness in the ring.
Martin would have easily won the whole thing if he stayed in it.

Luke is a dick, but he will most likely win it... and will most likely be released from his contract within the next year... ahaha just kidding.

I want anyone but Luke to win it, since I don't like him very much.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
And I'm quite the opposite. You have to have that kinda attitude to make it in that business sometimes. Andy and Jeremiah seem to have a lot more negatives with them whereas Luke is as close to being a WWE superstar as they've got on that show.

IMO, of course.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Luke seems douchey at times, but also seems like he's the most cut out for the business. He hasn't done/said anything horrible, IMO, so I'm kind of with Millz on this one. I've said in the past that backstage attitudes, etc. don't bother me too much unless they're extremely inappropriate. Plus, with a reality show and the way they're taped, it's possible that Luke is a better guy than we've given him credit for.