• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE Tough Enough thread

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Okay Tough Enough starts after RAW this Monday so let's use this thread to discuss the program as it moves forward.

I am looking forward to it.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm excited about the quality of the hosts...with Stone Cold on the marquee it's sometimes easy to forget how cool it will be to see how Booker and Trish contribute.

I'm also glad to see Hugh Morrus back, lol. Those other Tough Enoughs made me have a lot of respect for the guy.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Does anyone from the UK know how we can watch it? I have just been on the site to try to figure out timings etc to be able to watch it online to be greeted with a "the video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your country or location", I am hoping this is due to going to early but if not well I might have to use other means to watch it...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry, I can't help you on that one G.

I'm looking forward to it. I've always been a fan of this show and watched it every time it was on. I think the people that are auditioning for this contract will be get their butts kicked this season. A lot of "tough" hosts this time around.

viLky

ykLiv
They showed a commercial on it during SmackDown! and from what I can tell I already like a few contestants. I'm judging that mainly on their looks rather than their personality and skills... obviously.

I wonder how Stone Cold Steve Austin will do as a trainer. Brutal? Rash? Nice!?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
From what I've seen from previews Mr. Austin will be less then nice haha

There was one clip where he asks a beat up female something along the lines of, "what if your husband doesn't approve of this and wants a divorce? then what?!"

What a brutal question that is...can't wait, haha

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Austin is the perfect guy for this. He had a rough time making it to the top, and he's worked his butt off to be considered one if not the best overall wrestler of all-time. He's definitely going to open a can of whoop ass on these participants. Same thing with Trish and Booker T.

I do hope that The Miz will make appearance, because he's one of the biggest success stories from Tough Enough.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I have just finished watching the first episode of Tough Enough, I won't discuss anything that happened as I am not sure who has seen this weeks episode and who hasn't but I think it is going to be very interesting.

I will say this much, if these people think that Stone Cole, Booker, Trish and a surprise trainer are going to be all "ohhh it's okay, you are just learning, do you want to have a rest?" they have a shock waiting them!

viLky

ykLiv
Bill Demott is an asshole. He takes himself WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. I don't know what happened in his life, but he need to chill the hell out. Other than that...

That woman who said she has 11 years experience in the ring is full of bologna. No way. No how. I am not buying it. She didn't even do the front bump correctly. I don't know why she liked or at least altered the truth. I don't see how saying you have 11 years experience is going to help you if you look rusty as heck.