WWE to resurrect Victoria?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, May 31, 2010.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

How hard can it be to best a TNA offer? If they want her back (and they should, with the dismal state of the Women's D currently), WWE will crack open its proverbial wallet of plenty. Never say never!

2. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I would LOVE for her to return. Bring back the good diva. Maybe she can teach some things to the new ones.

3. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

i think she'll come back given they need good workers in their division

4. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

I've always liked Victoria! Awesome Diva! I hope WWE gets her back.

5. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

If she signs back with WWE expect to see her in Sumo suits etc......oh hang on they already did that with her didn't they?

6. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

They would make the Divas division more serious with Victoria back, I hope. A Victoria/Maryse feud would be awesome. Victoria/McCool? Cool beans.

7. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Yeah both of the feuds KSF mentioned would be awesome...they do need a good veteran prescense, but at the same time I feel like the Women's division isn't that bad right now and that Victoria could take away from others. You've got Melina, Maryse, LayCool...

8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Victoria would be a very nice addition...they could really use her on Smackdown.

Depends where Melina ends up whenever she gets back. But yeah, would love to have her back.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think she'll only come back if they don't make a mockery of her. We all know that she was a complete joke at the end of her tenure with the WWE. If she's promised a good run and a chance to win the Diva's title then I don't believe she'll even think twice.

I really hope they're able to sign her, she's always been one of the best diva's when she was employed with the company. The WWE could really use her in many different ways.