WWE to resurrect Victoria?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
rajah said:
Lisa Marie Varon (a/k/a Tara; formerly known as Victoria in WWE) is expected to speak with WWE officials regarding a potential return to the company now that her contract with TNA has expired. However, friends of Varon say it's possible she'll return to TNA should WWE not make her a better contract offer as she's on good terms with management again. (source: Choose PWTorch Site Version)
How hard can it be to best a TNA offer? If they want her back (and they should, with the dismal state of the Women's D currently), WWE will crack open its proverbial wallet of plenty. Never say never!

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
They would make the Divas division more serious with Victoria back, I hope. A Victoria/Maryse feud would be awesome. Victoria/McCool? Cool beans.

Unity

Jedi Master
Staff member
Yeah both of the feuds KSF mentioned would be awesome...they do need a good veteran prescense, but at the same time I feel like the Women's division isn't that bad right now and that Victoria could take away from others. You've got Melina, Maryse, LayCool...

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Victoria would be a very nice addition...they could really use her on Smackdown.

Depends where Melina ends up whenever she gets back. But yeah, would love to have her back.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think she'll only come back if they don't make a mockery of her. We all know that she was a complete joke at the end of her tenure with the WWE. If she's promised a good run and a chance to win the Diva's title then I don't believe she'll even think twice.

I really hope they're able to sign her, she's always been one of the best diva's when she was employed with the company. The WWE could really use her in many different ways.