WWE/TNA Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Merc, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I figured this would fit under sports, so here it is!

Disclaimer: We know wrestling is fake. Only a loser with no life is going to post here just to say that it's fake and people need to stop watching it. It's called World Wrestling Entertainment for a reason.

Anyone watch? I prefer WWE, but I've been watching TNA and it's not that bad. I've been working Mondays, so I haven't been able to watch RAW as of late. Let's see . . . John Cena needs time off, I'm getting sick of him and his pathetic persona. The only real reason I still watch is for the Undertaker and he's going to be done soon seeing as the guy is approaching 97 years of age.

On the side of TNA, has anyone been watching for a long time? I'm kind of interest. Does Hardy still wrestle?

Favorite wrestlers? Memories? Discuss!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I love WWE-WWF I watch every time I can, my favorite wrestler right now as to be Batista, but my favorite wrestler of al ltime is between Hogan and Bret the Hitman Hart. Both of them had great matches. My favorite match of all time is between The first ever TLC Where Jeff Hardy does the Swan Tomb Bomb off the ladder on Bubba Ray crazy. I also like the street fight between Kurt Angle and Shane McMahon at King of the Ring, it's crazy. And which Hardy are you talking about? Also for TNA Christian is now the Champion.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I used to love wrestling. I still like and watch but not as much as I used to. My favorite wrestler is Kane( I really wish he would have kept the mask). But I like the Sting storyline they got going on in TNA Sting rocks!!

4. Merc

Speaking of Kane, what's the deal with the movie he's making? I never even heard of it.

5. Babe_Ruth

That's pretty old my friend cause Sting recently retired a couple of weeks ago.  I don't usually watch TNA but sometimes I tune it and I have to give them a thumbs up on the wrestlers athelism.  But they need to improve on their storylines. What Kane is making a movie? Never heard about that.

6. Merc

Sting is still being used in their storylines. I think Kane's movie is called "See No Evil" or something like that.

EDIT: Wow, it looks pathetic. Go to Imdb.com and search for See No Evil and watch the trailer. I think you'll agree.

7. Babe_Ruth

Checking it out right now. I read that sting announced is retirement so I am pretty sure the TNA episodes you're wathing are pretty old. But if I am wrong I am sorry, but don't think i am.

8. Merc

No, it was new. Jeff Jarrent showed clips of Sting with his kids and Sting caught the camera man. Now Sting claims he's returning at the next PPV to get Jarret.

9. Babe_Ruth

Really cause I read in the paper that he came back but he noticed he couldn't do it anymore cause he missed and was away from is family too much. I guess it was false.

10. Merc

No, you're not wrong, he did come out and say he's done yet he's still being used by TNA. So apparently, he's not exactly done yet,