• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE Superstars should still be on TV?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Should WWE Superstars still be on TV? Should it go the route of NXT and go online?

I think it should either go to a new network or online. Having it on WGN America here in the states is a waste of a good show. I have watched it on YT and streams and such, and it is a great show.

For example. Trent Baretta faced off against Tyler Reks in a good match... Tyson Kidd lost to DH Smith in the main event last week. These are good wrestlers (mostly) being wasted on a shabby network. Bring it online to WWE.com

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
If the network is available, fans won't care which one it is. If they want to watch the show they'll seek it out.

I say keep it on TV, I think it's a great show too. If it can get enough ratings to stay on any network, there's not reason to put it online. At least on TV there's a chance casual fans or new fans will catch it.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
But the problem is when your area does not get WGN America. It is primarily a midwest station with some coverage on the west coast.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Aren't the replays available on wwe.com after the show is over?

I have WGN so I say keep it there, lol

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Aren't the replays available on wwe.com after the show is over?
I don't think so. At least not right away.

I have WGN so I say keep it there, lol
I'm content with watching it on YT or a stream. It's just a discussion point.

Another question, should a title come to Superstars? WWE TV Title? Have it travel amongst a good amount of wrestlers?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think it should stay on television, like it was mentioned there's a lot of great matches on Superstars, some top rate ones to boot. I wish I had the Network to watch it, but unfortunately I don't. I try to catch it on YT, or any other way but sometimes I forget unfortunately.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
It should stay on TV just because the WWE is not really looking for high ratings on that show and it appeals to hardcore fans that wants to see actual matches versuses 'gimmick' or 'promo' matches like they have on RAW. They also put the replay up the day after the show on WWE.com.