WWE Superstars furious at Vickie treatment

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree, it was pretty bad what they did to her before she left. They could of sent her on her way in way better terms if you ask me. I also totally agree, that they would of never done this if Eddie was still alive and well.

2. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

Just another example of the bad taste that prevails at WWE! They cross the line of good taste far too often and it is so not necessary!

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Yup, bad taste. I also heard another report that Rey Mysterio as really upset at the way they treated Vickie.

Sometimes they do things are over the line (throwing Zach Gowin (spelling?) down the stairs). Stuff like that is just disgusting and the writers need to grow up a bit.

4. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Couldn't agree more, another example of the bad taste at WWE. It's gone down the toilet.

5. Babe_Ruth

I could imagine that Rey Mysterio is furious since he was so close to Eddie Guerrero. I am wondering what are the feelings of Chavo over this. I know that he knows this is a business, but he must be so mad towards the WWE on how they treated Vicky during the last few days.

6. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I can't stand the woman but the way she was sent off was downright fucking nasty, all because she had the audacity to tell them she wanted to spend more time with her kids.

7. HappyFace

HappyFace Registered Member

Wasn't the send off to seal Edge as the number 1 heel in the company?

I don't understand why everyone is so upset over this. It's a business built up upon stage acts, they didn't do this to her because she asked for time off they always have to have some sort of send off for stars. When Vickie comes back the crowd will roar for her and she'll get back at edge, it's just that.

When Vince wanted time off he had his limo explode on tv, they just have these ridiculous send offs.

I understand that it's nasty but really, everyone is getting overworked by the whole thingd.

8. Babe_Ruth

It's different Happyface, they degrated her to the point where it was insulting. I know a lot of wrestlers have been through sort of stuff like this, but this one was over the cake, even Edge didn't want to say that type of stuff like that to Vickie but he had to.

9. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

They had written her into a lot of storylines for the next few months so they got pissed they had to re-write things. They do this all the time when people want to leave, just look what they did with Brock Lesnar.

10. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Sure some of it was distasteful but I honestly didnt think it was that bad either. In fact, I laughed the entire time.

Edge had to come out and reveal to the world why he was married to Guerrero this whole time. To get ahead in the company and to make sure he was world champion the majority of the time. Maybe some of the comments were a little much and somewhat unncessary but something had to happen. They couldnt have Guerrero leave and not address the reason Edge was married to her. I'm sure Chavo and Mysterio were pissed, among others, but things happen.

Sometimes WWE tries to be overly dramatic and make too big of a point... I suppose they somewhat crossed that line here. But only somewhat.