• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony WWE Smackdown! Series

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Anyone else play these? IMO, they're the best wrestling games ever released, especially Smackdown! Vs. Raw (05). I played the one on PSP, but the loading times brought the game down from a 9/10 to a 6. Seriously, the loads were that bad. But does anyone remember playing the first few games on PSX and eventually the PS2 ones? I can't wait to see if one comes out with PS3.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I have "Smackdown here comes the pain" it's old but still fun to play. I play that game 10 hours at a time lol.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I remember that one, likewise :D

Unfortunately, I don't have a PS2 at college, so I can't play the new SVR06. Anyone here play it and have a few words to say?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I had the first smackdown game on Playstation it was pretty good, and then I went to my buddies house to play Here comes the pain and it was just creat, the matches you have, the unlocked characters, and the weapons are simply amazing so are the graphics.

M

masterswrd

I have played both smackdownV.Raw (05&06), the only thing about these games that I do not like is the fact that there are to many gliches, and the fact that one part of the game seems the same that there are only a handful of finishers that you can interupt, I hope that if they make a new one they will take the time to make it less gilchy. (ex. a move my created wrestler has is like an areoplane spin neckbreaker while out side hell in a cell i did and it tossed my oppent in side trough the cage), and I hope they make it so that every finisher can be interupted.

I

Ignazio

I filled up my CAW slots in a 3 month period the game is awsome and it has my favorite wrestler Chris Masters I made him champ in the General Manager mode and for the first match I used Chris Masters to make John Cena tap to the Master Lock. I still can't do a Possum Pin or reverse one I hate that challange... I got everything unlocked for wrestlers and moves still need the alternate costumes. I got to run off to work so i'll finish this post later.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
masterswrd said:
I have played both smackdownV.Raw (05&06), the only thing about these games that I do not like is the fact that there are to many gliches, and the fact that one part of the game seems the same that there are only a handful of finishers that you can interupt, I hope that if they make a new one they will take the time to make it less gilchy. (ex. a move my created wrestler has is like an areoplane spin neckbreaker while out side hell in a cell i did and it tossed my oppent in side trough the cage), and I hope they make it so that every finisher can be interupted.
Just because you aren't good enough to be able to interrupt them all, doesn't mean it's a glitch.

F

firepunch00

I love these games. I have recently bought smackdown vs raw 06 and i love the new feautures like the 10 count when you are down on the floor and i love the mini games before the match starts so you can have a little advantage. My favorite thing to do is GM mode.

W

wweman101

i have smackdown! v.s raw 06 my favorite superstars to play wit are the undertaker n Batista when i first got it i didn't know how to play so i just picked Batista and played against Trish Stratrus (the bitch almost won!)