WWE signs ROH Champ, Tyler Black

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Source: Rajah.com

I've honestly never seen Black wrestle before but I've gotta think he's legit if he's the ROH Champion.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

If you remember, around the time Black was fighting for the ROH Title I was saying that he'd make a good addition to either company. I'm not sure how good he'll be, but I'm excited to see where this goes!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

He's a bit overrated in my book, he lacks charisma and he's nothing special in the ring.

But I'm still interested to see how he's going to do in a WWE ring.

4. Unity

He is a little uneasy on the charisma side of things, but I think he's pretty damn entertaining as far as in-ring skills.

Will he be in FCW for a while, or do you think he'll be coming straight up to WWE programming?

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's hard to say, for some reason I believe he'll be part of NXT and will slowly be inserted in one of the main rosters. I hope he gets a chance to shine though. Even though I'm not sold on him being a star in the WWE at this point, I do hope he has a chance to prove me wrong.

6. Unity

This signing keeps me thinking of the Fallen Angel. Daniels is established, has a great persona and mic skills, and is awesome in the ring. He belongs somewhere; I wonder if Vince won't give him a look b/c of his size?

7. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

They should intro him through a series of vignettes. He could def. be like a CM Punk and Del Rio debut. Put him over as a face, though.

8. Unity

I like your ideas of vignettes for him, KSF. But I definitely would think WWE would rather have him on NXT, or even as a part of FCW for a while before debuting.