WWE signs Low-Ki

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

rajah.com

In all honesty I haven't seen much of Low-Ki or Senshi or whatever he wants to be called. ROH buffs seem to have a boner for him though.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Never heard of him, but like you said he seems to be loved by Ring of Honor. Maybe Atreyu will be able to tell us more about him when he comes back.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

????

I haven't really heard of him nor have I seen him preform. From his reputation it looks like he'll contribute a lot to WWE.

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

He's good, no worries.

He's a high-flyer, has some great moves that most in the WWE wouldn't dare try.. unless you're a Hardy.

5. Millz

From his website:

[​IMG]

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Do you pronounce his name "Low-Key" or "Low-Kai"?

Telling from his past it seems he would be a good mid-carder for the WWE. I've never seen him preform, though, so I guess I gotta wait until he debuts. :D

7. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

A great performer if used properly, WWE had Low-Ki years back in a developmental deal working dark matches and an occasional Velocity match but they never even attempted to build him up. He's had great runs in ROH and TNA, he's one of the guys who "defined" the X-Division. I can see him being used in a rivalry with a guy like Evan Bourne and having some great high flying matches.

8. Millz

To answer Vilky's question its pronounced..."Low-Key"

9. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I get a boner for Low Ki. Just sayin.

Hopefully WWE use him right