WWE signs former TNA talent

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Platinum Championship Wrestling has announced that Austin Creed, known as Consequences Creed in TNA Wrestling, has signed a developmental contract with World Wrestling Entertainment.

"We at PCW want to congratulate our own AUSTIN CREED on the recent signing of his WWE developmental contract! Congratulations Austin," the PCW website announced.

The one-time World Tag Team Champion was quietly released from TNA Wrestling in late March. Earlier this month, Creed won ECWA's annual Super 8 Tournament in Delaware, defeating Tommaso Ciampa.
Source: Rajah.com

I honestly never liked Creed all that much but he is really young so maybe he'll add something to the roster someday...I guess ya never know. Hell, I hated Monty Brown in TNA but he was awesome in WWE for some reason.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Never was a fan of Creed either, but maybe his downfall was his gimmick. Maybe a new change for Creed might help him out in the long run. Maybe we will see him in the next season of NXT.

Unity

Fjord Tough
Staff member
I'm happy for the kid; he was over with fans, and was good in the ring. I think there's a lot to build on there. I'm not a huge fan at this point, either. But you never know!