WWE releases Scotty Goldman (Colt Cabana)

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

God this is such bullshit. They could really use him on the new Thursday Superstars show that is airing soon.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This doesn't make much sense to me either, I know they had to make some budget cuts, but why Goldman, he was pretty entertaining if you ask me.

3. MiZ_Desire

MiZ_Desire Registered Member

why would they release him he hasnt even been on raw,ecw or smackdown yet thats dumb

4. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Fantastic news. Now hopefully he goes back to ROH and show's how Freaking awesome he is.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I agree with Atreyu; Scotty has great ability and him being in the WWE you don't really see the true Scotty. Him being in RoH would be much more benificial to him.

I'm surprise, though, why not cut more DiVa's and save male talent? I'm just saying...

Mirage likes this.
  6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome back dude, we haven't see you forever.

I just wish WWE would of used him properly. Oh well! I am sure he'll either sign with ROH or another wrestling company. They'll be happy to have him.

7. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Vilky welcome back! You were gone so long that I'm back full time again, lol.

I'm really not sure how I feel about the release. It's better than something like a very established mid-carder getting overlooked again. If Goldman is as good as everyone says, we'll see him in another company.

Completely unrelated, I dreamt that Shawn Michaels was wrestling Elijah Burke last night. Burke was sitting in a chair on the outside of the ring and Michaels did one of his elbows to the outside on Burke and the chair. It was badass! hahaha

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Gotta love random dreams like that Unity haha

With Superstars coming out I figured he'd get a chance to see more of him...and his online show was hilarious. Oh well.