• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE releases a handfull of wrestlers

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Shad was released per JR's blog and Luke Gallows via pwinsider.com...

WWE.com is yet to acknowledge.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I miss Festus. I won't miss Gallows. Shad was fun, but never great fun. Good luck, guys.

Smell more coming? I hope they don't endeavor Sheffield or Darren Young, but anything's possible in
. And come to think of it, I don't even care that much about Young.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Doesn't surprise me all that much, I know Unity will be quite disappointed though. Both have done nothing as of late. They won't be missed by a lot of fans in my opinion.

I wouldn't mind if the WWE did release Young, but I want them to keep Sheffield, he could be a great asset to the company.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
It doesn't surprised one bit either. According to rajah the WWE released 6 wrestlers including Jillian Hall, Tiffany, and Vance Archer. These people were pretty much useless anyways, have not seen Vance wrestle yet, but oh well.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Archer, Croft, Tiffany, Jillian Endeavored

rajah.com said:
World Wrestling Entertainment confirmed this afternoon that the organization has come to terms on the release of Shad Gaspard and Luke Gallows. The organization also announced that Vance Archer, Caylen Croft, Tiffany and Jillian Hall have been released from their contracts.
The following statement was issued:

WWE Superstars released

Written: November 19, 2010
World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstars Shad Gaspard, Luke Gallows, Vance Archer and Caylen Croft and WWE Divas Tiffany and Jillian Hall as of November 19, 2010. WWE wishes them the best in all future endeavors.
And so, the bloodbath continues.

EDIT: And now we can add referee 'Goose' Mahoney to that list.

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's a question...

Why Croft and not Barretta?

Good to see Hawkins survived...for now.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
This doesn't surprise me one bit, it really is a bloodbath and it seems like the WWE does this at least once a year. They are only trimming down the fat, and give more room to wrestlers that people do want to see.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Surprised that it took the WWE so long to release Tiffany to be honest. I'm also surprised to see Archer getting released, I thought he had a bright future ahead of him. Not surprised to see Hall go though since she was pretty useless and annoying.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
SD writer and Michael Hayes pal Chris DeJoseph, aka on-screen comic talent Big Dick Johnson, is also gone from WWE. No word yet on a reason for his departure.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
SD writer and Michael Hayes pal Chris DeJoseph, aka on-screen comic talent Big Dick Johnson, is also gone from WWE. No word yet on a reason for his departure.
Do they really need a reason why? He appeared on the show every now and then. I'm not sure if he worked in creative in the back, but he was pretty much worthless in my opinion. He was good for a laugh here and there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 15
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 14
Millz Wrestling 7
Millz Wrestling 30