WWE Rank top 25 submissions

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

WWE: Inside WWE > Top 25 > Top 25 Submission Maneuvers

I'm not surprised that the Crossface isn't on the list. I do believe it's one of the most devasting submissions out there. Glad that the Sharp Shooter was number one, I really like the Dragon Sleeper as well.

The Lion Tamer belongs on that list, not Walls of Jericho.

2. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Well, its a shame that the Crippler Crossface isn't on the list (but I guess that's understandable), I would probably rank it the top 5. I'm surprised they didn't list the Inverted Indian Deathlock either. I've seen Triple H use it several times and it looks like it really hurts.

3. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I'm happy that the Sleeper Hold is on the list. Brock Lock? Haven't seen that in a while. Million Dollar Dream and the Ankle Lock deserve their high rankings.

4. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

Awesome to see moves like the Gory Special and Anaconda Vise making the list. I wish the Crossface had been there...even if they didn't want to associate Benoit, they could have shown someone else applying it. Was an insane submission in its day!

5. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Texas Cloverleaf #18! That's all that mattered to me, haha. Really excited that's on there.

I also love the Chickenwing...Backlund was a master of it.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Same here! Haha. But I thought it should've at least been a few spots higher.