• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE(R) Invites Glenn Beck to Get Raw

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
WWE(R) Invites Glenn Beck to Get Raw - MarketWatch

I would love to see him show up. It would be good television.

But, I doubt he'll ever accept the invitation. If he does, I really hope anything goes in that segment. I would love to see him get torn apart.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
He belongs nowhere near the WWE or any TV for that matter, lol. With Linda's politics he wouldn't get "torn up." And it's one thing to invite a personality from one political side, but this guy is a flat-out nutjob.

Wrestling and politics shouldn't mix.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
If they are going forward with the Swagger storyline then it makes sense...

But I hate that assclown so I don't wanna see him on my TV haha

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I had forgotten about using him with Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter for some reason, lol. That would make sense but they'd have to portray him as a paranoid ultra conservative to fit their characters...and while he is one, I just don't know if Linda would be cool with that.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that's why they are inviting him because after the promo Swagger and Colter did on RAW there was a ton of talk that the WWE was taking a shot at the Tea Party so the WWE is trying to capitalize on that haha

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Well just five minutes ago WWE Universe on twitter retweeted this from Glenn Beck:

RT @glennbeck: Unfortunately I am currently booked doing anything else. #RAW @WWE
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Some more fun stuff with Glenn Beck. Ricardo is now taunting him on Twitter:

Love this line:
Hey @GlennBeck let's do a little debate on a show that people actually watch unlike yours!!!

dDave

V.I.P.
Some more fun stuff with Glenn Beck. Ricardo is now taunting him on Twitter:

Love this line:
Hey @GlennBeck let's do a little debate on a show that people actually watch unlike yours!!!
You do realize that Glenn resigned from Fox News (where his show was televised every day, and make no mistake he resigned.)

I guess I'm just a little confused. Do you guys hate Glenn or do you just want to see this for the entertainment value?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
That's hilarious. A guy who jumps around in tights because he's too dumb to do anything for a living is challenging someone to a debate. Oh the irony. Pure hilarity.