• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV WWE PPV Pickem's Game 2013

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Previous Winners:

2009: Millz
2010: Babe_Ruth
2011: GeneralBlue
2012: Ziggy

Current standings after Battleground...

Millz: 75
Scoundrel: 55
Bob: 44
Babe_Ruth: 42
Konshentz: 32
Bosox: 23
Ziggy: 17
Anthony: 9
KSF: 7
Kratzenkov: 6
Rebeccaaa: 4

Unless someone has another idea, these are the rules once again for 2013...

If you correctly predict someone to win a title you get 2 points instead of the standard 1 point
If you correctly pick the Royal Rumble winner you get 5 points
If you pick an entire PPV correctly you get an additional 2 points added on (includes getting tag team results exactly right...if matches are added on this is not affected)
If you pick the person who gets the pinfall in a tag match you get an extra point
If you pick the person who takes the pinfall in a tag match you get an extra point
If you pick the person who wins MITB you win 3 points
If you pick the person who wins the Elimination Chamber you win 2 points

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I really enjoyed last year's rules, I say we keep 'em the same. They were fair and had great opportunity for big moves (like Rumble winner).

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cool cool

And if there are any you all think we should add, we can look at that too!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here are the results for the pickems game after the Rumble PPV. Please note those who picked John Cena to win the Rumble picked up 5 points for that. If you picked the Rock over Punk you got 2 points instead of 1 since he won the strap. And then obviously the extra points for the tag match but I don't think anybody got that.

Bob: 9
Millz: 7
Diomedes: 7
KSF: 7
Konshentz: 6
Babe_Ruth: 1

BigBob

Registered Member
Bryan made Rhodes tap out.

Kane chokeslammed Sandow and he rolled out of the ring, and Bryan threw Rhodes in the No! Lock.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ya know what I did give Kons credit for correctly identifying that Daniel Bryan would end the match but it was via submission and not pin.

Its up for a vote, should Kons be given that point or have it taken away? haha

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I say give it to him, it's tough to call pin or submission. I think it should be more of "who defeats who."

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha I bet you do!

And to be honest, I agree with both of you. Bryan ended the match, doesn't matter how he did it.