• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV WWE PPV Pickem's game 2011

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Previous winners:

2009: Millz

2010: Babe_Ruth

Just wanted to get this thread up and going so the first PPV of 2011 is tonight.

Good luck everyone!

FINAL STANDINGS

GeneralBlue: 52
Millz: 49
Unity: 49
BR: 43

KSF: 41
Kratzenkov: 24
Bubbles: 11
Sigurd: 9
Tucker: 6
Bob: 5
Vilky: 5
SlowburnDarkly: 4

Ginock: 2

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just updated the standings after the Chamber PPV...

Wrestlemania 27 is next!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I still really want to win this year; the Rumble really hurt my start but the Elimination Chamber is helping me to stay competitive.

Here's hoping for a Unity-dominated Wrestlemania! :laugh:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm off to a bad start, but I'm only two points away from the leader Millz. Wrestlemania usually has the biggest card, so it's important for me to make accurate picks for the biggest Pay Per View of the year. I wish we had more then eight fans participating though.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm off to a bad start, but I'm only two points away from the leader Millz. Wrestlemania usually has the biggest card, so it's important for me to make accurate picks for the biggest Pay Per View of the year. I wish we had more then eight fans participating though.
Sometimes Wrestlemania can be the most unpredictable PPV of the year; sometimes predictable. It won't be easy picks, but they'll be important ones!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I always wanted Wrestlemania picks to count as more but there's not really a way you can do that haha.

Giving people 2 points for wins doesn't really make much sense.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I always wanted Wrestlemania picks to count as more but there's not really a way you can do that haha.

Giving people 2 points for wins doesn't really make much sense.
I wouldn't be against it; it would really shake things up and it makes sense for Wrestlemania to be worth more.

The only issue is that it could really skew the rest of the year if one person that's ahead does really well and others start doing poorly and falling further behind...that could lower participation.

If we consider it I'd suggest doing it for "The big four" each year (RR, WM, SS, and Survivor Series). I guess we could just pick it up for the remaining 3 this year and be fine.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not against that idea to be honest...doing the big 4 that way.

I also think picking something like the Rumble correct should be worth more but its too late for that.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I am not against that idea to be honest...doing the big 4 that way.

I also think picking something like the Rumble correct should be worth more but its too late for that.
We can do that Rumble pick next year (good idea!) and do the extra points for big PPVs this year, still, for Wrestlemania, Summerfest, and Survivor Series.

Something like 2 points per pick at the big ones, and 3-4 points for a successful Rumble pick?

What do you think?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah we'll maybe have to tweek it for next year and stand pat this year...

Anywho, standings are updated.