• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE PPV announcers?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Would you make changes to the WWE PPV announcers, being that they are a smaller team (usually 3 or 4) that call them?

Would you replace Striker with Punk? King with Grisham? Cole with Punk? Matthews for Striker?

Personally, I would exchange Striker with Matthews and add Punk for the time being to make it a 4 man team, especially for TLC and the Rumble. :lick:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
For PPVs I would love to see JR and The King work that table. I think if the WWE asked to JR to work one show a month, JR would probably do it since he doesn't have to travel that much. I wouldn't pay to hear Micheal Cole and Punk as an announce team. Either they need to stick to what they have or have JR and The King on PPVs.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with General, Jim Ross is still employed with the WWE so I don't know why he doesn't announce from time to time. I think it would be great if he did call the Pay Per View events, get Michael Cole out of there.

I do wonder if we'll see CM Punk at TLC, will he replace Matt Striker? I wouldn't be surprised.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Punk will not replace Striker since that would lead to an all RAW PPV team. Matthews has been growing on me.