WWE or TNA Writers?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Veloci-T, Nov 11, 2007.

?

Which set of writers are better?

1. World Wrestling Entertainment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Personally I like the TNA Writers more. They have more exciting storylines and things, the WWE writers just suck nowadays...i stilllike the WWE more overall

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Ehh, I don't want to vote for either to be honest. WWE has been around longest and thus has exhausted a lot of their storylines. TNA is new which is why people are so apt to call them better, which I think is a lie.

So neither. TNA bores me to be honest. I just enjoy watching it.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Let me start off with this...

TNA is not even in the same league as WWE is at this point in time. I'll take anything WWE over anything TNA...especially the writers.

Vince Russo is in charge at TNA and we've seen why he sucks. Russo was very good in WWE because he had a filter named Vince McMahon getting rid of the completely stupid crap he wanted to put on TV. Ed Ferrera and him were the key writers when WWE hit a ceiling during the attitude era. Then they both left, went to WCW and because of them WCW failed and folded. If not for Vince they woulda driven WWE into the ground eventually too. (Note: Ferrera and Russo were not the only reasons WCW failed...there were plenty).

With that said Russo is writing for TNA now. He's gotten better lately for whatever reason but I stopped watching TNA completely a couple of months ago because he was pushing the wrong people and the storylines were crap. I started watching again two weeks ago and it's been okay but nothing compared to WWE.

I'll also throw out there that WWE hasn't been all that good lately either. They brought in these Hollywood writers and they don't always do what I think they should...but they haven't been stupid yet. I keep hearing people wanting WWE to go back to the attitude era style but I dont want that. We're over that. Wrestling isnt about shock tv, half nude girls and constant title changes anymore. We've evolved to an extent.

So to wrap it up I'll always take the WWE writers until TNA becomes a competitive alternative...which they are certainly not right now.

4. Merc

Are you and I watching the same shows? That Diva search thing has to go. Not only is it boring and full of (mostly) ugly women, the only good thing about it is that it gives me time to go grab a snack in between matches.

5. Millz

I agree about the Diva Search thing. I made that comment about the girls without thinking of that...probably because whenever they mention the Diva Search, I change the channel. If I want to look at "hot" girls in bikinis and whatever then I'll do that on my own time. I watch wrestling to watch...uh...wrestling.

6. Merc

I just think it's lame. The women's division blows with the exception of Beth Phoenix who aside from actually being somewhat hot is also tough enough to be in the men's cruiserweight division.

I change the channel, too.

7. Millz

Mickie James is my favorite. Hot and talented in the ring. Beth is good too and if they'd ever let her wrestle, Jillian Hall is very good in the ring. We're stuck with Melina, Maria, Kelly Kelly, Torrie Wilson and Michelle MCCool...who all suck pretty much.

8. Merc

All you need to do is just think . . . Kelly Kelly . . . that's how poor their division is.

:lol:

9. The Majestic

The Majestic Guest

To be honest both have shit writers, WWE has the shittest, and they have the lamest bookers....TNA has....Russo! Oh my god someone send that guy back to NWA Cyberspace quick! I hate that dude, he'a a tumour on the ass of wrestling and with him hanging around it's going to die for sure.

Someone send a memo to Russo "YOU CANNOT WRITE WRESTLING FOR SHIT! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR SHIT STORYLINES...AND STOP MAKING JAY LETHAL THE NEXT RANDY SAVAGE!" Goddamn!

10. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Unless TNA has gone downhill since the last time I had a chance to watch it, TNA is better in my oppinion. It's probably because of the "new" factor, but WWE hasn't done anything new in a long damn time. One day I turned on WWE without having watched it for almost a year and I could still predict everything that was going to happen. TNA was actually kind of exciting.