• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE "OMG" Moment on the Year 2012

what was your omg moment?

• Kidd's move at MITB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
No previous winners...

I struggled to think of many things for this so I appreciated the help on it haha

Here's what we came up with...sorry if I missed something!

First up is this move from Kofi Kingston...

Royal Rumble 2012: Kofi Kingston Amazing Handstand - YouTube

Second up is this move from Tyson Kidd...

Tyson Kidd AWESOME Move (Inverted Powerbomb from a Ladder on Dolph Ziggler) MitB 2012 - YouTube

Third up is Seth Rollins' fall from the ladder and onto the grouping up tables at the TLC PPV.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I definitely have to go with Kingston walking head stand in Royal Rumble. It's something that we've never seen before, and he could have easily been eliminated if he lost his balance.

If Kidd pulled off his move cleanly, I would have gone with him, though.

None the less. Three deserve to be up there.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to agree with you on this one. Dio and I were at the Rumble live and that was an incredible moment.

Its an all time moment for Rumble history too.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I have to go with Kingston...as said, it's just something you've never seen. The Royal Rumble is an institution and doing something that creative is refreshing. The guy deserves serious props for his athleticism.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Kingston's move... easily. Compared to the other two, it was the most risky, but paid off because it went really well on camera.

It was a low year for OMG moments, but the ones that were there were tremendous.

BigBob

Registered Member
Kingston's move... easily. Compared to the other two, it was the most risky, but paid off because it went really well on camera.

It was a low year for OMG moments, but the ones that were there were tremendous.
Doing a handstand to get back into the ring is more risky then falling 20 feet off of a ladder through multiple tables?

I'm not sure you know what risky means then.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Perhaps risky in the sense that it's a tricky move that - if botched - would have messed up the Rumble sequence and booking?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The poll is closed and the winner for the OMG moment of the year in the WWE for 2012 is...

Kofi Kingston's handstand at the Royal Rumble

Ridiculous.

Ziggy

Sup?
I was going OMG when Seth Rollins was climbing the ladder because I thought he was going to jump.

But Kingstons move was just crazy and something I had never seen before. Definitely the OMG moment of the year.