PPV WWE No Way Out 2008 Preview Page

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Veloci-T, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

[ ] = Title that is on the line

Elimination Chamber Match: Jeff Hardy vs John Bradshaw Layfield vs Chris Jericho vs Triple H vs Umaga vs "The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels
    Prediction: This match could go two possible ways, seeing that there was some rumors that Triple H was going to turn heel and face the one and only, Shawn Michaels, at WrestleMania. So, the storyline can start at No Way Out, where, in the Elimination Chamber, Triple H can turn on HBK and attack him.Or maybe it could be the other way around where, HBK can turn on Hunter, which hes almost famous for doing, turning on his teammates. If that doesnt happen. Im sure as hell Triple H will win the Elimination Chamber match and go on to face the WWE Champion at WrestleMania 24 in Orlando.

[WWE Champion] Randy Orton vs John Cena
    Prediction: This might be hard, seeing how the WWE loves Cena, and also that there was 'no' plans to take the Title off of Orton yet...Im saying Randy Orton will retain the Title somehow, coming from my feeling that he will.

Career Threatening Match: Ric Flair vs Ken Kennedy
    Prediction: Thank you WWE for making my job easy, Ric Flair wins

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

WWE is stacking the hell out of this PPV. It's already good enough to purchase and its only half done.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This looks like an amazing pay per view right now, I'm really excited to see the Elimination Chamber, I think there's going to be incredible stuff done in that Chamber especially from Umaga I think he's going to do something that people will remembers. It looks really good so far.

4. Millz

There are definitely a lot of intriguing storylines within the chamber walls. Will HBK and HHH attack each other? Will JBL and Jericho destroy each other? What crazy shit will Umaga do? Can Jeff Hardy possibly win and can he possibly fit in with those other mega stars?

Then on top of that you have Cena/Orton. Which I still cannot believe won't be the main event at WM24. Its easy to assume it'll be HHH vs Cena but after that shocker cena pulled at the Rumble I'll never assume anything right now.

ANd Kennedy v Flair will be fun too. I think Flair is gonna win but its still cool.

5. Babe_Ruth

This will be the best Elimanation Chamber match since Goldberg did destroyed all everyone in sight. Every participants are great wrestlers and know to carry matches, all of them are pretty athletic. So it's going to be a hell of a match.

Flair won't lose till Wrestlermania 24 in my opinion, he wants to leave at the biggest event in the WWE which is Wrestlemania.

Cena vs Orton should be interesting, I don't know what to expect because they make Cena invisble and immortal, but Orton has been doing a good job as the champion, so it should be interesting to find out the outcome of this match.

6. Millz

Definitely agree about Flair and Wrestlemania. The question remains on who is going to defeat him? Batista might make sense but that's a pure guess on my part. Or Orton if he loses to John Cena at No Way Out.

7. Babe_Ruth

If Randy Orton isn't champion anymore then I agree he would make the most sence of defeating Ric Flair because he's known as the Legend Killer.

Now back to the topic it should be interesting to see what the other matches will be, like who is Edge going to face for the title this time?

8. Millz

That's the question of the hour. After Cena won the rumble I thought it was just going to be him vs Orton and then the elimination chamber would be Smackdown guys and the winner would face Edge. Now, I'm not sure how they'll come to a #1 contender. I still think Undertaker is going to be the one. He has unfinished business with Edge. Edge stole his belt, and screwed him out of getting it back countless times.

9. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

*SPOILERS FOR NEW MATCHES ANNOUNCED DURING SD!*

SmackDown! Elimination Chamber Match: Big Daddy V vs. The Great Khali vs. Finlay vs. MVP vs. The Undertaker and Batista
    Prediction: WOW, theyre going to have 2 Elimination Chambers at this PPV? What they gonna do next? Add an ECW one too? Anyways, Its pretty obvious The Undertaker will come out on top to win his first Elimination Chamber Match.

[World Heavyweight Champion] Edge vs Rey Mysterio
    Prediction: Edge Retains again

10. Babe_Ruth

That's amazing two Elimination chamber matches. The Raw one is going to be more exciting because they have six wrestlers that can actually wrestler. With that being said, it should be interesting if anything awesome is going to happen for the Smackdown EC, because they have a lot of big dudes in that match. So it's still going to be fun to watch in my opinion. I'm just hopeful that Khali doesn't ruin it.