• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE News: Great Khali Taking Time Off, Batista May Do the Same

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Khali, you will be missed.

No, I'm kidding. He won't.

Jericho said he was taking time off, too, but he was joking for April Fools'. Isn't that a terrible thing for a guy to do?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Khali went that clear tonight after his match with Ziggler. I hope he never comes back to be honest.

Batista, yeah, just starting to get into him too. D'oh.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I was going to post about Jericho taking time off for Jury Duty but then I realised that it was April Fools day and Chris loves to kid around like this on his twitter.

I won't be missing Khali either.

Did you guys know that Khali translator is one of main writers on Raw?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
First it was Shawn Michaels and then the Great Khali, this is a sad day in wrestling (for Shawn Michaels) and glorius day for the Great Khali so we won't see his sorry ass anymore.

As for Batista leaving, meh! Really don't care. I rather it be John Cena leaving but of course Vince is not going to allow that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Speaking of allowing someone, I am really surprised that Vince is allowing Batista take some time off especially now that Michaels is retired, Undertaker will be taking his regular time off. Oh well maybe this just means that some younger guys will get a better shot.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Great Khali hasn't done anything relevant recently, hopefully he comes back later in the year as the monster heel he should be. People don't realise just how popular he is in India (which is a massive potential market for WWE), he is like a God over there. His World Heavyweight Title win was reported in the news as if it was real.

Batista finally goes a while without having to take time off for an injury, but he takes time off anyway. Guess he didnt want to fall out of his routine.