PPV WWE Judgment Day thread

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

WWE Championship Match:

(c) Triple H vs Randy Orton in a steel cage match

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think this is going to be a great Pay Per View, hopefully the Orton vs Triple H and I think the card will only get better. HBK looks like is starting a feud with Y2J which should be a great one. I'm really excited for this one.

3. padd

padd Registered Member

bah.. nothing special.. yet

who am i to say i dont follow RAW

4. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

Hopefully once again Shawn Michaels will steal the show.

5. Millz

I'll make a couple guesses for the PPV...

Mickie James vs Beth Phoenix
    Carlito/Santino vs Holly/Rhodes

Other than that I'm not sure. MVP is getting a rematch this week on SD!, does Edge get anotehr chance? I bet we'll see Chavo vs Kane again since Kane lost the handicap match this week.

Jericho vs HBK?
    ------
    Forgot two possible matches...

Cena vs JBL and Regal vs Kennedy

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  6. Babe_Ruth

JBL will probably go one on one with Cena after calling him out this week on Raw, and Y2J vs HBK is pretty close to being a match at Judgement Day which should be one of the best matches of the night. Edge will probably get another chance at the title.

Like I mention before this should be a great pay per view.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I could see a 3-way between Batista, Undertaker and Edge. Iffy...

Of course Big Show vs Khali in some sort of match. I also see a tag team possibility.

8. Millz

The word going around is that Khali is going to take some time off. I wonder where that leaves Big Show?

And I'm kinda surprised they might be moving Batista away from HBK so quickly.

9. Babe_Ruth

I personally think it's a good thing that there ending the feud of HBK vs Batista. I think it's such a bad idea to have these two guys feuding. It's not exciting in my opinion.

But Y2J vs HBK will be a great feud, both are great on the microphone and in the ring as well. So it's going to be great to watch these two going at it.

Yeah Khali is taking some time off because he's going to be shooting for a movie. But I'm sure they can fill Big Show somewhere. I think they should make him feud with Taker.

10. The bold I agree with you 100%. Especially since Show is in the weight Taker can Chokeslam...I mean yea Show has to jump, but Show's lost enough weight that Taker won't have a real problem anymore.

I wanna see HBK VS. Jericho again...I loved their fued a few years back, and their big match at WMXIX was simply amazing, I can see this fued lasting for a while too.

But I wanna see Taker turn on Kane though...