• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE Heels and Faces Today and All time

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Who do you all think are the top heels and faces today and of all time? (One per)

I think that today, the top face in terms of raw cheering is Randy Orton (sadly given how much of an awesome heel he is) and the top heel is either Wade Barrett or CM Punk.

All time? My top face is the Hulkster and top heel being Mr. McMahon.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here are a few top faces of all-time:

The Rock
Stone Cold
Hulk Hogan
Ric Flair

Here are some of the top heels of all-time

Hollywood Hogan
Ric Flair
Abdullah The Butcher
Gorgeous George
Mr. McMahon

Abdullah the Butcher is arguably the best heel of all-time, yes even better then Ric Flair himself. If you don't know much about him, I suggest you to look him up. He was lethal to say the least.

I know I left a lot of wrestlers off the list, but I want to give other people chances to make their selections.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Well all time there are plenty to think of, but what about today, BR? Just wondering... haha!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
In all honesty there's not a lot of great heels today in the WWE. Wade Barrett is definitely one of them, the heat he got in Orlando after Survivor Series was the loudest I've heard in a real long time, but Orlando has always been a good crowd.

Sheamus is getting there, he still needs one more push to be considered a great heel. Alberto Del Rio gets some decent heat, but one of the major reasons is because he always beats "superman" I mean Rey Mysterio.

So in other words, no one really stands out for me right now. I don't even consider Kane a great heel. Maybe it's just because I have really high standards when it comes to heels.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Wade has got a lot and fast, and yes... Orlando is a fantastic crowd. Sheamus was a great heel with his feud with Cena but he needs to get back into that picture to go up again. Del Rio gets legit heat, I think. Kane isn't great, but everyone hates some who beats up on Taker ever.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did you hear either King or Cole make fun of how terrible Butcher was? I think it was a RAW a couple weeks ago. He sucked...not in a good way.

Top face right now is Randy Orton
Top heel right now is Wade Barrett

You could make a case for Kane but I'll go with Barrett. Miz might make it up there really soon though; same with Del Rio.

I miss heel Chris Jericho

All time face? Gotta be Hogan, right?
All time heel? McMahon isn't a bad choice. That's tough though because so many people changed from heels to faces and back again.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Top face right now is: Randy Orton
Top heel right now is: Wade Barrett

All time face: Geez, this one is a toughy, I'll get back with you on that one, but for right now I say Stone Cold Steve Austin.

All time heel: Ric Flair

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I actually don't remember that Millz, Butcher wasn't the best wreslter I'll admit that, but he was lethal. The thing he did to other wrestlers sometimes is just unheard of today, and he got so much heat because of it.

What makes Flair and Hogan so good is that they're both known to be a top face in the business at a point and time, and a top heel in the business at a point and time. Not many wrestlers can say that.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I actually don't remember that Millz, Butcher wasn't the best wreslter I'll admit that, but he was lethal. The thing he did to other wrestlers sometimes is just unheard of today, and he got so much heat because of it.

What makes Flair and Hogan so good is that they're both known to be a top face in the business at a point and time, and a top heel in the business at a point and time. Not many wrestlers can say that.
Butcher's heat was a little different though...he was just a dickhead who thought wrestling was actually real or something haha.

Good pt about Flair and Hogan...not many people can say that they were like that. I enjoyed Austin as a heel but he never reached Hogan or Flair heel status.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Butcher's heat was a little different though...he was just a dickhead who thought wrestling was actually real or something haha.
Yeah, and I loved every MINUTE of it. Dickheads in wrestling are hilariously evil.