WWE Heat Report

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I do this on another site that I post at. I know not many people around here or anywhere for that matter watch the internet show Heat. So I thought I'd post results each week to keep people informed. If you dont care, sorry for wasting your time haha.

Heat: 4/13/08 from Albany, New York

Cryme Tyme defeated the Logan Brothers (Matt & Brian) when JTG finishes off Brian with a rolling neckbreaker from the second rope.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan defeated Charlie Haas with the 3 point stance clothesline. Duggan sucks, by the way.

Snitsky beat Super Crazy with a big boot and then a pump handle slam.

Paul Burchill w/ Katie Lea Burchill over the Canadian Bulldog DH Smith with the curbstomp.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Cryme Tyme is back? I thought they got fired! Glad they're back, I enjoy their performance.

3. Millz

You must have missed my thread on their return or there in ring return to Raw two weeks ago :)

4. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

eh... Heat? i'm sorry but i can't watch that show it's desgnated for people with no talent or peeps who have done something to piss off management.

5. Millz

And you're saying Cryme Tyme, Paul Burchill and DH Smith fit any of those categories right now?

6. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

Most likely.

7. Millz

Cryme Tyme is going to win the world tag titles eventually this year I think. They are probably the most over tag team in all of WWE. Burchill hasnt lost in 2008 and Smith is a huge prospect.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Cryme Tyme are very enjoyable. They put on a great show and I enjoy their funny antics they have in the ring.

It sucks they took away Paul's pirate gimmick. That was a fantastic gimmick and people seemed to enjoy it. Stupid Vince. :'(

9. TwisTy

TwisTy New Member

I hate the fact that Duggan is still pinning guys that i see as up and comers; Haas is pretty decent.

10. Millz

Heat Report from London, England. Taped 4/20/08

*Melina and Jillian Hall defeated Maria and Ashley Massaro after Melina hits her inverted legdrop/DDT move for the 1-2-3.

*The Canadian Bulldog DH Smith defeated Super Crazy after a high back suplex.

*Cody Rhodes defeated Charlie Haas after a DDT

*Snitsky beat Val Venis with the pumphandle slam

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008