• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE Hall of Fame TV schedule change

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Source: 411mania

411mania.com: Wrestling - WWE's Hall of Fame TV Schedule Changing

The WWE Hall of Fame highlight special will not air until Monday April 4th at 8PM on the USA Network, the day after Wrestlemania 27.

This is good news for fans attending the ceremony, which is on 4/2, because the introductions and acceptance speeches will no longer need to be shortened so that WWE can edit the one-hour broadcast in time for broadcast that same day.
What do you think? Personally I think it'll be a good idea which will allow for the already mentioned better speeches.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I think that it is a great idea. I have missed the previous HOF because I was out and about, they should get higher ratings to put it on Monday before Raw.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
This has me, personally, angry. I have Monday night classes until about 9 at night, so I will miss the HOF ceremony. I preferred the Saturday night slot.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Time slot works for me! Saturdays have caused me to miss a lot of the ceremonies in the past so Monday works for me.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
The big implication with this is that the post-WM Raw will have FOUR HOURS of WWE. Woah. That is A LOT.