• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE Feud of the Year, 2010

What was the best feud in 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
2009 Feud of the Year: CM Punk versus Jeff Hardy

Pretty simple question here...which was the best WWE Feud in 2010? This award isn't only for main eventers but over the overall WWE this year.

Notable feuds below...

John Cena vs Dave Batista

Chris Jericho vs Edge

Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz

Kane vs the Undertaker

Wade Barrett vs John Cena

Randy Orton vs Sheamus

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm surprised that I didn't go with Taker vs. Kane, but I think Cena's war with the Nexus will stand out when looking back on 2010. It was long, and even though the "fired" angle sucked Cena having to join Nexus added depth.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I'm surprised that I didn't go with Taker vs. Kane, but I think Cena's war with the Nexus will stand out when looking back on 2010.
I agree. The Taker/Kane feud was my second favorite feud of the year, but you're right, it pales in comparison to the Nexus/Cena angle. For the first time in 4 years, Cena was actually interesting to watch. The WWE writers were on their A-Game with the Nexus angle. And like I said before, I enjoy watching Cena get a beating. So, the Barrett and Cena feud gets my vote.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
i went with mysterio and punk because i enjoyed it more...

i think cena/barrett is a close second and they feuded for the longest period of time but i liked punk and rey's feud alot

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mysterio and Punk was good but didn't every match end up with Mysterio winning haha...that killed that one for me...

I'm going to go with Cena vs Barrett as well due to longevity and how big of a deal it was. All good choices though.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I voted Rey/Punk by virtue of the pure lack of creativity in the other feuds. Kane/Taker was done to death before, as were all of the others.

Now the one exception is that of Barrett/Cena... that would have gotten all of my vote if the firing angle did not happen.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Bryan vs The Miz feud was a great feud. It started on NXT and after Bryan returned they picked up where they left off. It was the most realistic feud this year. Not to mention having 2 great PPV matches also is another reason.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
My favorite feud of 2010 ended on the first Monday of the year. But since Bret/HBK isn't on the list, I'll vote for Kane/Taker, the Attitude Era choice. Nexus' insurgency has been highly entertaining; don't get me wrong on that. It's just a little heavy on the Cena flavor for some of us to stomach for this many weeks.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to vote for Jericho and Edge, it could of been so much better but all in all it was great. Jericho was amazing, especially when Edge was injured. They also had a couple of great matches in this feud.

Miz vs Bryan was good, it was smart of the WWE to make The Miz, Daniels tutor on NXT. I just believe that it had a chance to become better if the WWE didn't really concentrate of making The Miz World Champion. Not saying, that's such a bad thing but they needed to put their full attention on this feud.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Wrestling 6
Millz Wrestling 6
Millz Wrestling 16
Millz Wrestling 8
Millz Wrestling 7