• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE Fan Appreciation Day Results 10.30.10

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
411mania.com: Wrestling - WWE Fan Appreciation Day Results 10.30.10

I knew a month ago that HHH would be wrestling at this show, but I'm really pissed that he couldn't put the hottest new-comer over in Albert Del Rio. He didn't have to win.

None the less, it looks like it was a great show with some good matches.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
He didn't have to, but come on....to be realistic Del Rio is a newcomer heel that's not going with an undefeated streak or anything. For a "fanfest" in which people are seeing a rare appearance by a HHH that won't be returning for a while, would you really book a loss? It wasn't in any kind of storyline linked to TV.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
He didn't have to, but come on....to be realistic Del Rio is a newcomer heel that's not going with an undefeated streak or anything. For a "fanfest" in which people are seeing a rare appearance by a HHH that won't be returning for a while, would you really book a loss? It wasn't in any kind of storyline linked to TV.
I agree, this was a house show and it wouldn't make sense that to put him over at a houseshow, now if it was a televised event that would be a whole different discussion. If it was a television event, I am sure that Hunter would of put him over.