• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE Evoultion

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was fun. I chuckled when Brie got thrown over the table and the fans started an ironic Yes chant. Ronda has done such a good job at looking credible.

Becky and Charlotte were spectacular. Enough said.

NXT title match continues a good storyline.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It was a solid show. Becky and Charlotte had the match of the night for sure.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
I had low expectations for this & it turned out to be one of the best PPV's all year. Classic botch by Fox 😆😆😆😆 MYC Finals was good but to short. NXT Women's Title match was good. Last Women Standing Match was match of tbe night & maybe match of the year. Didn't like Nikki getting most of offence. Glad Ronda retained Did anyone noticed in video package before Becky vs Charlotte that they edited cheers for Becky with boos. WWE is bent on keeping Lynch a heel.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That's the frustrating thing about Vince. He's so stubborn about having a precise direction for a Superstar rather than go with the organic direction they're going. The fans clearly don't wanna boo Becky. And I can assure you that Ronda won't get cheered as much as Becky - probably booed in fact - and I bet Vince will blow a gasket when that happens.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Becky is more over than ever. She is the biggest babyface now even though she is a heel. Fans do not want to boo Becky no matter what. Vince needs to know you can't force fans to boo or cheer someone cause when that happens the opposite will happen