• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE Draft 2011 Potential Moves?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I know that it will happen in due time, but what do you think about this year's inevitable WWE Draft soon after WM?

Who goes where?
What will happen?

Thoughts?

I need to think about this.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The draft to me just isn't that exciting anymore. I think the brand extension should be abolished finally. I thought when they switched it up in 2002 it was neeeded but guys changing rosters doesn't matter anymore. Ziggler gets fired and he's on RAW the next week. Undertaker was on RAW...Triple H will be on Smackdown this week. Defeats the purpose of having certain guys on certain shows.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
The draft to me just isn't that exciting anymore. I think the brand extension should be abolished finally. I thought when they switched it up in 2002 it was neeeded but guys changing rosters doesn't matter anymore. Ziggler gets fired and he's on RAW the next week. Undertaker was on RAW...Triple H will be on Smackdown this week. Defeats the purpose of having certain guys on certain shows.
I am just assuming that the WWE will have a draft this year, and if I am correct, they have one. They all can't have a storyline involved to move them.

Personally, the one move that should happen is Sheamus to Smackdown and Kofi to Raw.. if they are both midcard champs. Could work.