WWE Diva Tiffany suspended after arrest

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I don't know, but I really do want to know what happened. Everytime I see Tiffany on TV I always say to myself that she is not right in the head, she seems crazy for some reason. It could of been her time of the month too...I don't know!

Unity

Jedi Mind Tricks
Staff member
Drew's going to be extra angry this week.

I don't know if I see her getting fired over this, but she doesn't really have a strong place on the roster...so that does up the odds of it happening.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
According to Rajah.com

- WWE Diva Tiffany and Drew McIntyre were partying at the Midsummers Eve Party at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles last Saturday night before their argument at a Los Angeles hotel that led to Tiffany being arrested and later suspended by the company. Tiffany was seen hanging out with Playboy Playmate Roxanne Dawn.

Drew probably had eyes for another woman. Can't blame him. I think Tiffany is a little weird. She probably got wasted and got jealous of Drew talking to a Playboy Bunny.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personally think Tiffany is pretty hot, but I'm sure the Playboy Bunnies were all over Drew, and like you said she got jealous because of it.

I never really thought she was weird or anything of that nature, but hopefully Drew won't be sticking with her after all this.

Hmm... Some possibilities that may be far-fetched:

1) He only married her to get his citizenship.
2) He generally loves her and this is just a couples spat.

Regardless, you can't act like this when you are promoting SummerSlam or working with WWE. You gotta keep a cool head even when you want to blow up. Why? Because in a business such as this there is no need for that kind of drama.

Makes me wonder if this will get big enough where Drew will get a push/turned into a storyline. Heck, I can see a husband beating storyline coming out of this with Drew turning face. =D

Unity

Jedi Mind Tricks
Staff member
Man we're writing a book on made-up stories in this thread! lol.

All we actually know is that they had a domestic dispute, guys.