• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE Diva of the Year 2012

Who was the best diva?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Previous winners:

2008: Beth Phoenix
2009: Mickie James
2010: Natalya
2011: Beth Phoenix

To be honest the divas weren't very strong this year and I think most people can agree with that but there were a couple who did make an impact. Here are the choices...

AJ Lee: Wrestling wise she had a record of 9-5 but her main impact was as the GM of RAW and the most featured and prominent diva on the roster by far. She made out with what, 5 guys? She was also booked in a way to seem important and not just a girl on the roster.

Eve Torres: Eve was 19-16 and is the current Divas champion. She was featured as both the diva's champ and also in a role in the GM office with Johnny Ace and a lesser extent with Booker T.

Kaitlyn: 22-11 record was very good. They tried with her. She improved some and won a good number of matches.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
My vote easily went to AJ Lee. She had the biggest presence and it wasn't just being arm candy, it was entertaining at a main event level, being GM, etc. And when she does get physical she brings a serious mean streak. I'm really hoping she becomes Divas champ at WM finally.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do agree with you. I think Eve is second place here but a distant second place. Doesn't matter if AJ had less wins and didn't win the belt, she was easily the best diva in the WWE this year.

One of the best years a diva has ever had.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
AJ Lee had a wonderful year this year, as did Eve, who grew tremendously throughout the year.

Despite that, AJ was just better as a character, and she got my vote.

BigBob

Registered Member
I'm going to have to take some time to think about it.

While AJ was great, had her name in the spotlight etc.. Eve is by far the best wrestling diva in the WWE. She had her name in the spotlight there for a little bit as well.

If we're going to completely ignore the wrestling aspect, AJ wins. If we're going to include wrestling, Eve wins.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I went with Eve, just because she held the title for a while, she had some great matches, and she did a lot as a co-general manager.

I didn't mind AJ, but I found her annoying at times which is one of the biggest reasons I didn't go with her.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The poll is closed and the diva of the year in the WWE for 2012 is...

AJ Lee

Maybe not the best year as a female wrestler this year but she's the most over diva on the roster and a focal point of the WWE.