• Mickie James

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kelly Kelly: Kelly finished with a record of 23-14-1. She got two wins on PPV, 13 on RAW and 8 on ECW. She was moved to RAW from ECW during the draft lottery and has enjoyed siginificant success on RAW since her switch over. No longer is she just known as a barbie girl who only fought Layla. She appears to be one of the top faces on the women's division on RAW and is improving in all areas.

Vickie Guerrero: She actually had an in-ring record of 1-0-1 but wasn't nominated for this poll because of her wrestling abilities. Its moreso for her ability to get crowd heat, make people hate her, and do a great job as the general manager of Smackdown. To read more on her go to the GM of the year poll.

Michelle McCool: Michelle had a record of 16-19-1. She won 3 times on PPV, 11 times on SD!, 1 time on RAW and 1 time on ECW. She had three successful title defenses this year as Divas Champion. She is the first and only Divas champion in history since its inception for the Smackdown girls earlier this year. Michelle had a good year in the ring and a heel turn might be in the books. Right now she's the top women performer on SD!.

Beth Phoenix: Beth had a record of 23-13-0. She won 6 times on PPV, 16 times on RAW and 1 time on SD!. She has had three successful title defenses since winning the Women's title from Mickie James at Summerslam. Her relationship with Santino Marella has mostly been a comedy duo type deal but its helped her win the women's title and hold onto it for a long while. Its also helped her out in her mic skills and acting skills. She might be the best all around female athelete on the roster.

Mickie James: Mickie had a record of 21-14-1. She won 4 times on PPV and 17 times on RAW. She had 4 title defenses as champion in 2008. She won the belt from Beth Phoenix on RAW in April and then lost it back to her in August at Summerslam. Mickie was again one of the top babyface females on the RAW brand. She won the title and has been in the top female storylines all year. Another year, another good job by James.

Maryse: She finished with a record of 12-16-0. She won 10 times on SD!, 1 time on Raw and 1 time on ECW. Maryse improved alot in 2008 compared to her work in the past and had a very nice feud with Michelle McCool over the Divas Title. Even though she never won the belt she did get herself over as a very self-centered and cocky heel. I'd be shocked if she didnt win that belt in 2009.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Beth Phoenix. She brings a bit of dignity and ability to this phase of barbie girls pretending to wrestle. Her partnership with Santino is excellent aswell.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yep, picked Beth Phoenix as you did Wooly. She has a storyline, has the power and has the in ring talent. She's also improved on the mic. Hopefully Natalya will get a better chance to shine next year.

No Nattie and Victoria? Well, I can see why. WWE hasn't been utilizing them for awhile now. :'(

I'm going with Maryse. Not only because I LOVE HER, but because I feel she has improved over the months. I like her style, her heel-ish attitude and I just generally like what she has been doing.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to go with Beth Phoenix as well, she's the most talented wrestler on the WWE. She can actually put on a good match. I wish Natalya was on Raw so they can have a feud against eachother.

padd

Registered Member
Michelle Mccool.. that bitch is to fuckin hot man I can't resist picking her

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Michelle McCool = not attractive. I dont know why, I just dont like her. She's too damn skinny haha.

And funny that I mention Maryse and then she wins the Divas title on this past Smackdown. Still wasnt a great year for her but maybe she'll be able to use that in 2009.

padd

Registered Member
Michelle McCool = not attractive. I dont know why, I just dont like her. She's too damn skinny haha.

And funny that I mention Maryse and then she wins the Divas title on this past Smackdown. Still wasnt a great year for her but maybe she'll be able to use that in 2009.
Oh right, Maryse & Beth are way better. one is an annoying french bitch, another could crush a man in 2 peices

:lol: