WWE Creative Changes

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
If you could make any change or changes to the current WWE situation, what would they be? Would you move certain superstars? Would you cut certain superstars? What storylines would you end or begin? Give me your thoughts.

In my opinion, I would end the Cena-Batista feud and have Cena feud with HHH. It's about time that two MEGAstars meet up besides when HBK and The Undertaker did. Also, I would move Edge to Raw (which is probably what they are going to do anyway for the draft) and reunite E&C so that ShowMiz can get some proper competition besides The Hart Dynasty. I would also expand Raw to three hours all the time so more superstars can get coverage. Stars like Ryder, Masters, and Santino need bigger matches and storylines so their talent isn't wasted.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I'd give the tag titles to a legit tag team like The Hart Dynasty, so it becomes more than just a "Two superstars thrown together, so they get the titles"...

I'd push the Straight Edge Society to be more sinister and evil, so in a way they save people, but still have some greater purpose or something ya know?

I'm all about stables really, and believe they could be a real success in any storyline if written right.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I would have to agree about the stables. The SES needs to be pushed more and more to become a huge stable (more members) and we can see one of the more interesting storylines in years. The Hart Dynasty needs the Unified Tag Titles to be pushed by both the fans and the WWE.

Shooting_Palanx

At the moment, I believe the tag titles are prestigious, but it's losing credibility more and more when it's given to a tag team that was created out of no where, ya know.

I'd love for another stable to go up against the SES....have all the members in the SES win titles, so they become known as THE group to beat.

Perhaps a team of Cena/Orton and two other upcoming superstars or something, sort of like an Evolution thing.

At the moment though, the Batista/Cena feud isn't so bad, I would like to see Batista go up against the Big Show or something, big guy vs even bigger guy, would be interesting.

I'd love to see R Truth and Kofi form a tag team, and storm the tag division....

Errr...I would like the IC title to at least be defended at a PPV, it's been a good while since we've seen that, and the same goes for the U.S belt. There's no point in the Miz having the US title anymore, so give it to an upcoming superstar or something.

I like Swagger as champion, sort of reminds me of Kurt Angle but a less goofy version.

Don't really care for Triple H these days, I dunno he's been in the biz too long same goes for Taker.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Errr...I would like the IC title to at least be defended at a PPV, it's been a good while since we've seen that, and the same goes for the U.S belt. There's no point in the Miz having the US title anymore, so give it to an upcoming superstar or something.
Drew and The Miz need to be defending them. Maybe Miz loses US to Daniel Bryan after Bryan wins NXT?

Shooting_Palanx

I don't see Bryan winning NXT at all hahaha...unless they're going for the whole "loses everything, only to win the whole thing at the end"?

I honestly see Otunga winning lol, he's getting the bigger push now a days from NXT...a match against John Cena? That says it all. lol.

Ummmm....yeah the product at the moment is just flat out boring...we need more good storylines that are gripping...

Will we ever see superstars like Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock again? I highly doubt it, but you can never count anyone out....

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Daniel Bryan will win because his signing with the company from Ring of Honor was a big deal and his skill is UNMATCHED in the ring. He reminds me a lot of a young Shawn Michaels (from what I've seen online). He has the submission versatility of Jericho, anyway.

Otunga, Slater, and Barrett will be the other 3 remaining.

Shooting_Palanx

I dunno...he doesn't have the look, he lacks charisma, doesn't seem to be over with the crowd, and I think the WWE would usually push the wrestler with all those qualities....even if Daniel Bryan came from ROH....I dunno....

Look at Morrison for example, he was set to go to the top, than Drew Mcintyre came and took his thunder.

Sort of like Daniel and Otunga for example.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Don't forget, Daniel Bryan had a match against Jericho on NXT that went over really well with the crowd. Otunga will get a Raw or Smackdown contract eventually, but not now.

Shooting_Palanx

He versed him on NXT though, and yes the match was great...but I guess if he versed him on a bigger stage the match would have been more prolific....

Otunga versed Cena on RAW....and yeah Otunga will get a contract eventually, which show do you think he'll be in?