WWE Championship design history

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It angers me to see all the badass designs and still we have that fuckin' spinner bullshit.

I'm calling for a remake of the eagle.

3. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Good find, Millz.

The newer Undisputed belt is my favorite. I'm hoping they go back to that after the Edge vs. HHH match...it wasn't used all that much; they might as well get some mileage out of it!

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Well technically my brother found it and posted it on SB's but I'll take the credit anyways.

I like that one the best as well and hope it comes back. Unless they wanna make a new one again...preferably one that doesnt suck.

5. Unity

Not sucking is always a good thing.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

The Blue Scrap WWF Logo Big Eagle belt looks cool. I think mainly due to it having color instead of the typical gold and black design.

Yeah... I like the Undisputed WWE Logo V.3. one the best.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've always been a fan of the World Title, it's the old WCW World Championship, that's always been one of my favorites. I personally hate the spinner belt, it just ruins the belt in my opinion and the history of it. Hopefully they'll change it back to the old one they had when Bret Hart was champion.

8. Unity

I've always loved the World Heavyweight (WCW) Championship as well. Awesome title.

9. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

Yeah the old WCW title is the best belt by far of all time and has been pretty much the same since the 80's when Flair was pimping it around the NWA/WCCW/WCW.