PPV WWE Bragging Rights, official thread

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was looking and apparently this is the next PPV...happening this month on October 25th in Pittsburgh.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
WWE Bragging Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's the information on the PPV...

Sounds like there will be some Cyber Sunday involvment but also a twist with some tag match or something...not sure where they found that information.
Ok, after reading that, I really like the name and the concept. I've always liked when the brands face off for this type of glory, and it creates interesting dynamics between rivals that have to team up. This is how the video game series SDvR was named in the first place! lol.

I wouldn't mind seeing this one.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
When they first did the brand split they were all about how the shows were "competing" against each other and were separate shows. It makes sense to have a PPV centered around that...or like they did with Survivor Series where it was RAW vs. Smackdown.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's an interesting concept but hopefully there's some good matches. The WWE needs some new feuds and it's not even funny, I'm tired of the same ones they've been having during the last few months.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont see this PPV having many changes compared to the last one to be honest...I think Survivor Series might be a good time to make some new feuds since its one of the bigger PPVs.

But what do I know...Cena and Orton will still be wrestling until 2011.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I dont see this PPV having many changes compared to the last one to be honest...I think Survivor Series might be a good time to make some new feuds since its one of the bigger PPVs.

But what do I know...Cena and Orton will still be wrestling until 2011.
Wah wah wah....:rolleyes: lol j/k

Enjoy the Cena/Orton action while we have it! Remember the days of Cena vs. Khali?!