• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV WWE Backlash thread

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
World Heavyweight Championship

(c) The Undertaker vs Edge

ECW Championship

(c) Kane vs Chavo Guerrero

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know how good Backlash will be, because so far it's two matches that we've already seen at Wrestlemania. I don't think the Chavo match will last long, Kane will probably destroy Chavo in a few minutes. Undertaker vs Edge should be exciting, it usually is.

I also believe that Big Show will probably fight Khali and Batista will probably end up fighting HBK.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Batista and HBK will be one hell of a match. I am wondering who orton will face?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
It would be an alright match, but I believe Orton will turn face because of the fact that they though Matt Hardy right at him and won a clean victory.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It would be an alright match, but I believe Orton will turn face because of the fact that they though Matt Hardy right at him and won a clean victory.
I honestly don't want Orton to turn face. He is a very good heel and is doing a great job in this role. I'm hoping the JBL stuff doesn't happen or they do heel v heel.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
See I don't see JBL vs Orton to have a big impact for some reason, it will feel kind of weird seeing those two fighting at a Main Event at a Pay Per View. Will see what happens in the next coming weeks.

But I do agree with you Millz that they need to keep Orton has a heel and if they do wrestle make heel vs heel.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
See I don't see JBL vs Orton to have a big impact for some reason, it will feel kind of weird seeing those two fighting at a Main Event at a Pay Per View. Will see what happens in the next coming weeks.

But I do agree with you Millz that they need to keep Orton has a heel and if they do wrestle make heel vs heel.
I also dont see how Triple H and John Cena arent still going after the WWE title....

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
JBL really needs to move back to Smackdown. I really don't like him as a main event wrester.

When did Kane take the ECW title? I must have missed that somewhere down the line.