• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE Awards 2010

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know it's a little bit early but I wanted to get the ball rolling on this so we make sure everyone has their voice heard.

I helped organized this in 2008 and 2009 and had a lot of fun doing it so let's do it again for 2010.

Here are the categories we had in 2009...

Best Wrestler
Match of the Year
Best Tag Team
Best Diva
Biggest Disappointment
Biggest Surprise (good or bad)
Best Brand
Best GM
Rookie of the Year
Most Improved
Worst Wrestler
Best Feud
Best PPV
Breakout star (for the next year)

Anybody have anything to add or subtract?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
These are always great, looking forward to it!

I read over the categories, and I can't think of anything that would need adding or that shouldn't be there.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Highest Quality Promotion

Separate promotion storyline awards maybe?

It should not just be the WWE. (I LOVE Ring of Honor and TNA as well, they should be recognized as well in separate categories)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't wait to get this underway either. Here's two categories that we could possible add:

-Best microphone skils
-Funnies wrestler

Regarding of adding ROH or TNA into this, I don't believe it would be a good idea since not a lot of people watch it here. But that doesn't mean you can't start your own thread about it and hoping for the best.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I may start a thread about those, being that I watch both ROH and TNA avidly.

Another one to add would be PROMO OF THE YEAR. I have plenty of nominees available for that. Remember the Batista/Cena "fat girls and babies" promo?

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I plan on getting these started here pretty soon since the year is almost complete...

I'll start throwing out some candidates and feel free to add to them or give a reason why they shouldn't be on there.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Ok, Millz. As you know, I will GLADLY offer my opinions on all of the potential nominees and will GLADLY vote!

This is exciting.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
these are always really fun...

who was the person we voted as breakout star for 2010?
We picked John Morrison...

John had an okay year but didn't win the WWE or World Title so we got that one wrong.

Maybe for 2011? Haha.

I'll throw out some names on the categories whenever I get a chance.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Why don't I (at least for one category)

Breakout Star of 2011?

Drew? Any current member of Nexus? JoMo?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Wrestling 24
Millz Wrestling 15
Millz Wrestling 3
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Millz Wrestling 17