WWE Armageddon '07 Preview

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Veloci-T, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

[Title Match] WWE Champion Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho
    Prediction: Orton Retains by means of Dirty Tactics

[Title Match] World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs Edge vs The Undertaker
    Prediction: Edge wins the World Heavyweight Championship

[Title Match] Womens Champion Beth Phoenix vs Mickie James
    Prediction: Beth Phoenix retains :no:

Triple H vs Jeff Hardy
    Prediction: Jeff Hardy grabs a win over the Cerebral Assassin

"The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs Ken Kennedy
    Prediction: HBK wins

Finlay vs The Great Khali
    Prediction: The Great Khali wins by DQ

More matches to come

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

This PPV is actually pretty good so far. ECW Title Match will be announced Tuesday. Unfortunately that'll be a stinker i'm sure. Since it'll be either Big Daddy V or Mark Henry challenging.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You have something against Beth Phoenix, Veloci-T? She's one of the only decent female wrestlers on the show and could probably hold her own against a few of the smaller male wrestlers.

It would be badass if Jericho won, but obviously it would be too soon. They have to build it up some more.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I would have actually saved this feud of James and Phoenix for Wrestlemania if I was booking matches. I dont think you're going to find a more marquee matchup then these two and they are doing it at Armageddon? Eh. We've seen WWE tease tension between these two in the past when Beth was originally brought in...I'd like to see them go back to that and explain what happened with these two in the past.

This should be a good women match though as these two are the best two female wrestlers WWE has to offer. ANother reason this should be done at Wrestlemania but I have a fetish of huge matchups done at the big PPV's so maybe i have clouded bias.

I also dont see Jericho winning the title. I'm not sure I like him being thrown into the main event right away either. If he loses does he lose some star power and credibility? Usually when big stars are brought in or brought back they win a ton when they return. I'm sure it'll be a screwy finish but still. I think it'll be interesting to see if Orton can hold onto the belt until WM24 or not.

5. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

nah cause James is my favorite diva